Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged [Merged topic] How do I restore my Kunena menu?

More
13 years 5 months ago #51 by sozzled
I'm sorry. I'm lost. The problem seems to be changing all the time.

I go to nein11.sonnabend-edv.de/ and I can't see how to get to your forum. Your configuration report shows that you do not have a kunenamenu. Have you read Customised Menus ? Yes or no?

The topic that I referred you to before had a similar problem. Did you read through that discussion topic? Yes or no?
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 5 months ago #52 by Elnablo
Sorry if it seems that way, but since I have only that one problem, it can't be changing all the time.

I will now read "Customised menus". I could send you a login to my site per PM, if you want to take a look.

Regards from germany,

Robert
More
13 years 4 months ago #53 by Elnablo
I don't have any idea what I did, now everything is working.
I renamen "kunenamenu", could that be a problem?

Looks REALLY NICE now.......
Attachments:
More
13 years 4 months ago #54 by sozzled
I won't be able to spend a great deal of time looking at your website. I am going to be out-of-town (and uncontactable via the internet) for a few days. Please don't send me those details via PM. Better if you post the information here, on the forum, using the confidential tags, like this:
Code:
[confidential]Username: Password:[/confidential]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elnablo
More
13 years 4 months ago #55 by sozzled

Elnablo wrote: I don't have any idea what I did, now everything is working.
I renamen "kunenamenu", could that be a problem?

Looks REALLY NICE now.......

Could that have been a problem? I think you've established that it was the problem.

KISS ... I keep saying it over and over again: keep it simple. Don't try to be too fancy; don't try to be too "clever" ... keep things simple.
More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #56 by yunie_
I suddenly realise that the whole ktab has gone missing from my forum. ktab refering to the index, recent topics, search bar at the top of the kunena layout.

What could be the reason? I might have taken away the ktab from template editing (seriously im not sure) but even so, i tried changing my template but the tab is still missing.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Merged from several topics created by one user
More
13 years 4 months ago #57 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: whole of ktab missing
In situations where you have changed things (and you've broken something) this is the time when you should consider reverting to a known configuration that works. Reverting to a backup taken (before you made changes) may be the only solution - I don't know for certain because we don't know what changes you have made. Reinstalling Kunena may be another solution. Using the Create Menu function might also help.

Do you know how you got yourself into this situation? Do you have a backup to get yourself out of these troubles?
The following user(s) said Thank You: crebigsol
More
13 years 4 months ago #58 by yunie_
Replied by yunie_ on topic Re: whole of ktab missing
i chanced about a few months-old topic and managed to solve the problem - by deleting all kunena menu and creating them again.

thanks again for prompt support. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: crebigsol
More
13 years 3 months ago #59 by DanielSw2
Hey there,

we have a problem with out newest version of kunena.
The menu on the top with the tabs and the log-in form is disappeared.
You can see it here simway.net/forum

We hope that you can help us. Thank you!

Best Regards
More
13 years 3 months ago #60 by tbritton
When I went to your page the login form shows up. In regards to the tabs, make sure in the menu manager that you have an entry for Kunena Menu. Then make sure that you have a module called Kunena Menu, it is enabled and the position is set to kunena_menu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanielSw2
Time to create page: 0.599 seconds