Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Topic Creation Behavior and Date of Posts

More
13 years 5 months ago #71 by xillibit
Yes, just test it :)

Tell me if you receive mail subcription on reply/new topic.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 5 months ago #72 by mijalis
ok, now when i view an article, no post is made, but when I press the "Discuss this item on the forums (0 replies)." link i get the message "An invalid post ID was requested."
Settings used:

Attachments:
More
13 years 5 months ago #73 by mijalis
Also in I think in kunenadiscuss.php lines 381-383 you are using the wrong config var:
Code:
if ( $this->params->get('creation_discussion_topic') == '0' ) $fields ['message'] = "[article]{$row->id}[/article]"; elseif ( $this->params->get('creation_discussion_topic') == '1' ) $fields ['message'] = "[articlelink]{$row->id}[/articlelink]"; elseif ( $this->params->get('creation_discussion_topic') == '2' ) $fields ['message'] = "[articlecontentlink]{$row->id}[/articlecontentlink]";
I think that it should be like this:
Code:
if ( $this->params->get('content_first_message_discussion') == '0' ) $fields ['message'] = "[article]{$row->id}[/article]"; elseif ( $this->params->get('content_first_message_discussion') == '1' ) $fields ['message'] = "[articlelink]{$row->id}[/articlelink]"; elseif ( $this->params->get('content_first_message_discussion') == '2' ) $fields ['message'] = "[articlecontentlink]{$row->id}[/articlecontentlink]";
that is "content_first_message_discussion" instead of "creation_discussion_topic"
More
13 years 5 months ago #74 by vatoloco
Any statement for my multilanguage problem? Please please please! I need this urgently and am willing to give you what you want. Just please solve it or tell me a way to solve it on my own....
More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #75 by luisvegeta

mijalis wrote: ok, now when i view an article, no post is made, but when I press the "Discuss this item on the forums (0 replies)." link i get the message "An invalid post ID was requested."

Same here! And get the same error if i activate quick reply.

xillibit, thanks for your effort!!!
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by luisvegeta.
More
13 years 5 months ago #76 by postkat

postkat wrote:

Okay, at the risk of being flamed, is there a way to donate to a speoific cause? In other words, I'd be glad to donate a few bucks to an effort to step up the Only-Create-a-Post-When-a-Comment-is-Made effort. Anybody else? Maybe this could be done on something like a paid consultant service basis?!?

I have already contacted the team about this. Hope to get an answer soon.

Started a new subject www.kunena.com/forum/178-kunena-discuss-...-with-kunena-discuss
More
13 years 5 months ago #77 by luisvegeta
So, no update on this? It's almost done, why stop now?
More
13 years 5 months ago #78 by xillibit
Nothing is stopped, we are still working on this and when the new changes will be in svn, you will have a new package for kdiscuss.

The following user(s) said Thank You: luisvegeta
More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #79 by xillibit
New version of KDiscuss plugin :
  • Leverage same system that kunena
  • Token protection added
  • Check for banned users
  • Check for flood
  • Migrate existing data from old discussbots

File Attachment:

File Name: plg_kunena...0-28.zip
File Size:26 KB

There is changes on the parser in kunena put these files in /components/com_kunena/lib/ :

File Attachment:

File Name: lib_2010-10-28.zip
File Size:20 KB

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by xillibit. Reason: Update kdiscuss -> removed build check
More
13 years 5 months ago #80 by postkat
Nothing shows
Time to create page: 0.545 seconds