Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Topic Creation Behavior and Date of Posts

More
13 years 6 months ago #21 by sebkun
don't want to be rude by keeping ask but... same here : any news about the plugin which is still in RC2 ? I tried to patch it but I don't know the kunena enough to make it... I'm pretty sure I know what to do but I don't know how to do it.

Here what should be, IMHO, the perfect behaviour :
link : just a link to the forum, thread not created before someone click or comment. When a user click the link, it creates the thread and redirect to the newly created thread

quick reply form : no thread created, when user reply, it creates the thread if needed before posting the reply.

In fact, for the quick reply form, I got where I should hack but I don't know how to create the post before !
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 6 months ago #22 by Matias
Unfortunately there are so many tasks me to do that I've not had time to look into it yet. :(
More
13 years 6 months ago #23 by mijalis
Yes we understand this Matias...you are doing a fantastic job!
I wonder if you can guide us to a quick-n-dirty hack on this...until a new version of discussbot is available.
I summarize that all we want is to be able to create a new thread when we click on the "Discuss this article" link, instead of automatic thread creation when a specific article is viewed.
Thanks again :)
More
13 years 6 months ago #24 by andy bonner
Yeah until then it's like having the best car in the world - but only 3 tyres on the wheels :pinch:
More
13 years 6 months ago #25 by woonydanny
Add my support for the discuss plugin to be updated like mentioned above. hopefully one of the devs will have some time to look at it in the not to distant future

:)

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(
More
13 years 6 months ago #26 by Bob Britt
I"m putting my moderators to work and merging the new topics with existing topics.
More
13 years 6 months ago #27 by luisvegeta
So... no news on this? Can anyone hack something to setup discuss to create thread when user posts a comment?
The old discussbot did that,, and honestly i cant undestand wahts the point of creating threads with simple article view....
More
13 years 6 months ago #28 by mijalis

luisvegeta wrote: So... no news on this? Can anyone hack something to setup discuss to create thread when user posts a comment?
The old discussbot did that,, and honestly i cant undestand wahts the point of creating threads with simple article view....

I hope somebody will help us on this...
I think that this discussbot "feature" makes it practically unusable for the majority of the sites :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: sebkun
More
13 years 6 months ago #29 by luisvegeta

mijalis wrote: I hope somebody will help us on this...
I think that this discussbot "feature" makes it practically unusable for the majority of the sites :(

Exactly, i'm not using it in 3 of my sites, because it just doesnt seem logic to create post on view....
More
13 years 6 months ago #30 by fmzone
Please! Help us! Very important. Already upgraded my forum, but didnt noticed this "feature". Now had to disable discussion of my urticles in forum.

Need it very-very-very.

Sorry for my english.
Time to create page: 0.584 seconds