Kunena 6.0.8 Released (17 Jan 2023)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.0.8 [K 6.0.8] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.2.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.0 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 6.0.

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Topic Creation Behavior and Date of Posts

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #91 by postkat

postkat wrote: But the message is posted!!

In the forum it still says "link or empty" in the wrong place but in the post is a working link to the article. :)

The BBCode for link only is not working on pages where I have a read more tag at the top to prevent the entire article (with several pages) from showing on blog pages.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by postkat.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 3 months ago #92 by vatoloco

mijalis wrote: It is semi-wirking for me...Actually it is working only if quick posts are enabled, and I get an error:

[KunenaDiscuss debug: Constructor called in com_content ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onPrepareContent.Allow: Category 25 is in the category map using Kunena category 2 ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onPrepareContent: Article 5 ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onPrepareContent: Custom Topics disabled ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: showPlugin: Reply topic! ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: createTopic() end ]
Fatal error: Class 'CKunenaLink' not found in C:\wamp\www\testing_kunena\components\com_kunena\lib\kunena.posting.class.php on line 912

If "Quick Reply" is off, it doesn't show the link at all...
I haven't tested yet the subscriptions, because I am doing the tests on my pc...

SAME FOR ME!!!!!
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #93 by gray
I've started a topic on this issue without looking here. So, guys, I'm more more who will fight with the problems :)

First I did when installed the bot - updated and improved the RUSSIAN Lang file (attached).

Will continue testing and bug squadding ...

File Attachment:

File Name: ru-RU.plg_...cuss.zip
File Size:3 KB

www.justPHP.net - Custom coding for Joomla!
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by gray.
More
12 years 3 months ago #94 by gray

mijalis wrote: It is semi-wirking for me...Actually it is working only if quick posts are enabled, and I get an error:

[KunenaDiscuss debug: onPrepareContent.Allow: Category 25 is in the category map using Kunena category 2 ]
Fatal error: Class 'CKunenaLink' not found in C:\wamp\www\testing_kunena\components\com_kunena\lib\kunena.posting.class.php on line 912

FIXED by adding in kunena.posting.class.php in line 911 (right after function emailToSubscribers start)
Code:
require_once (KUNENA_PATH_LIB . DS . 'kunena.link.class.php');
It worked for me, but I'm not sure it's the only one (and most proper) solution.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #95 by vatoloco
Doesn not work for me. I am getting this errors:

Error

* Kunena Internal Error: Please contact the site administrator to fix this issue!

Also your changes failure the output of latestcomments-module when using it on the full article-view!!!
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by vatoloco.
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #96 by gray
as I can see it's triggered by
Code:
function getDatabaseError() { $db = JFactory::getDBO(); if ($db->getErrorNum ()) { $app = JFactory::getApplication(); $my = JFactory::getUser(); $acl = KunenaFactory::getAccessControl(); if ($acl->isAdmin ($my)) { return $db->getErrorMsg(); } else { return 'Kunena '.JText::_ ( 'COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR' ); } } }

Could you try to log-in as admin and post a comment to see more detailed error description.

Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by gray.
More
12 years 3 months ago #97 by xillibit

vatoloco wrote:

If "Quick Reply" is off, it doesn't show the link at all...
I haven't tested yet the subscriptions, because I am doing the tests on my pc...

SAME FOR ME!!!!!

I'am not able to reproduce this issue

I'am fixed the wrong location of link readmore in kunena message and an undefined variable in kunena :

File Attachment:

File Name: kunena.par...0-29.zip
File Size:13 KB

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Attachments:
More
12 years 3 months ago #98 by vatoloco
Please help I have problems with the plugin:

It is not working. I updated the plugin, post.php parser post.class.php etc. Everything you posted i tried out now! But I still get the error mentioned before!

If quick reply is not activated in plugin then I don't see a link!!! If quick reply is activated then I get:

Error

* Kunena Internal Error: Please contact the site administrator to fix this issue!

Also when activating plugin then latestposts-module shows this:

No valid database connection Unknown column 'na' in 'where clause' SQL=Select COUNT(DISTINCT t.thread) FROM jos_kunena_messages AS t INNER JOIN jos_kunena_messages AS m ON m.id=t.thread WHERE m.moved='0' AND m.hold IN (0) AND m.catid IN (na) AND t.hold IN (0) AND t.moved=0 AND t.catid IN (na) AND t.time>'1285762531'
No messages to display

Debug shows this:

[KunenaDiscuss debug: onPrepareContent.Allow: Category 17 is in the category map using Kunena category 38 ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onPrepareContent: Article 285 ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onPrepareContent: Searched for {kunena_discuss:#}: Custom Topic not found. ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: showForm: Public posting is not permitted, show login instead ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: showPlugin: Rendering discussion ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onAfterDisplayContent: Returning content for article 285 ]

More
12 years 3 months ago #99 by Repelzteeltje
The link doesn't show up on my frontpage either but.... I have found out that once you switch quick-reply on and create a topic, switch quick-reply off and refresh the frontpage there is only a comment-link at the article you just commented on.... So the plugin looks for existing topics...

Attachments:
More
12 years 3 months ago #100 by xillibit

vatoloco wrote: Please help I have problems with the plugin:

It is not working. I updated the plugin, post.php parser post.class.php etc. Everything you posted i tried out now! But I still get the error mentioned before!

If quick reply is not activated in plugin then I don't see a link!!! If quick reply is activated then I get:

Error

Also when activating plugin then latestposts-module shows this:

No valid database connection Unknown column 'na' in 'where clause' SQL=Select COUNT(DISTINCT t.thread) FROM jos_kunena_messages AS t INNER JOIN jos_kunena_messages AS m ON m.id=t.thread WHERE m.moved='0' AND m.hold IN (0) AND m.catid IN (na) AND t.hold IN (0) AND t.moved=0 AND t.catid IN (na) AND t.time>'1285762531'
No messages to display

Debug shows this:

[KunenaDiscuss debug: onPrepareContent.Allow: Category 17 is in the category map using Kunena category 38 ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onPrepareContent: Article 285 ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onPrepareContent: Searched for {kunena_discuss:#}: Custom Topic not found. ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: showForm: Public posting is not permitted, show login instead ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: showPlugin: Rendering discussion ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onAfterDisplayContent: Returning content for article 285 ]

Can-you please enable debug mode in kunena configuration panel and in Joomla! configuration panel too ? Do you using latest version of latest module ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Time to create page: 0.395 seconds