Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved K 2.0.2, K 2.0.3: problems with preview

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #91 by demka
Hi. Today I have updated, and still does not work preview. Tried to install the code, but neither of which did not work.
Code:
previewRequest = new Request.JSON({url: "<?php echo KunenaRoute::_('index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&layout=edit&format=raw');?>", onSuccess: function(response){ var __message = document.id("kbbcode-preview"); if (__message) { __message.set("html", response.preview); __message.fireEvent('updated'); } }}).post({body: document.id("kbbcode-message").get("value") });
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by demka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #92 by sozzled
demka: this topic related to K 2.0.2 and K 2.0.3. Are you saying that today you updated to one of these two versions? Can we please see your Kunena configuration report? Thank you.

More
11 years 2 months ago #93 by demka
version 2.0.4 . Topic no, the problem remained.

More
11 years 2 months ago #94 by sozzled
I asked for your configuration report. You don't have to give us your configuration report, if you don't want to do that. On the other. Hand, without your configuration report, we no nothing.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #95 by demka

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 5M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : kontrast | author: | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2012-11-19

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.4 | creationdate: 2013-01-18

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.8

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 2.0.4 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.4 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.4

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.4 | Kunena Login 2.0.4 | Kunena Search 2.0.4

Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by demka.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #96 by sozzled
Thank you.

We had a similar discussion ( Major Problem Saving OR Editing Posts ) from one user who solved his problem by changing to a different webhosting service provider. It may be the same in your case, too.

Because you edited your post and removed parts of your configuration report from the message, there is nothing more that I can suggest to you. It looks like you have a problem but I do not know how to help you if you edit your configuration report and remove parts of it.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 2 months ago #97 by demka
I deleted tlko email and website address.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #98 by vijayostech
Hi,

We are using joomla 1.5.26 and recently upgraded kunena to version 2.0.3. But preview button is not working after kunena upgrade.

Please visit the following url:
beautyontrial.co.uk

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Hide site login details

More
11 years 2 months ago #99 by sozzled
vijayostech: this issue was fixed in K 2.0.4. Please update your Kunena software.

More
11 years 2 months ago #100 by freedomcoach
Same for me, preview is working perfectly now with 2.04.

Time to create page: 0.633 seconds