Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged Before you post your question, read this first

More
11 years 4 months ago #151 by qbasix
This is link to my Kunena on my site: studenti-tu.com/index.php?option=com_kun...ry&catid=1&Itemid=68

please make profile and look the problem wiht profil editing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #152 by joeweb
Hello to you all
here I have a site installed kunena version 2.5.7 J
RocketTheme template of rt_fresco

the problem is that the edit profile button does not appear in kunena
with RocketTheme template I've been seeing as of "habit to disable Build Titles Spans
Gantry in what works in general and shows the edit button, but alas for the template Build Titles Spans option is not to Gantry

so I'm looking for a solution for hours and I can not find
if someone has a petiteidée
it will be with pleasure
Thank you for your help
joe

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #153 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

qbasix and joeweb: your questions have been asked before and the answers are in msg #1 of this topic. You have a Javascript library conflict with Joomla Mootools caused by another extension (component, plugin, module or template) that you have installed on your site.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 4 months ago #154 by taud
Replied by taud on topic Add Attachment button
I just installed the forum on to a site and the "Add Attachment" button is not allowing me to browser files. I don't think it is a permission area as I'm admin on site and forum. It just doesn't seem to do anything. I have included it with "subject" and "body message" .. so any advice is appreciated .. thanks in advance!

Here is the link if you would like to login and test:

www.invidium.com/dev/txavf/index.php/forum/index

More
11 years 4 months ago #155 by sozzled
G'day, taud, and welcome to Kunena.

As you can see, I merged your question with the topic that will give you all the answers you need. Your problem is a common problem (see msg #1 in this topic); the problem is caused by a Javascript library conflict that you created when you installed another Joomla extension that clobbers Joomla Mootools. The solution is also in msg #1 of this topic.

We also have a policy of not registering ourselves with other sites in order to carry out any investigation we may make. It is your responsibility to provide us with access to your site (a test account, for example).

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #156 by doc_fbi
Replied by doc_fbi on topic does not work Lightbox
Lightbox not working.
Pictures will open in the same window, the entire page, and to go back to press the "back".

Help with this and why?

www.radio-portal.ru/forum/%D0%A8%D0%BF%D...a.html?start=5#23304
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by doc_fbi.

More
11 years 4 months ago #157 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic does not work Lightbox
G'day, doc_fbi, and welcome to Kunena.

Please read msg #1 in this topic. You have a Javascript library conflict within Joomla that you need to fix.

More
11 years 4 months ago #158 by doc_fbi
Replied by doc_fbi on topic does not work Lightbox
Please please specify which library you need to update, because I know how badly understand English language.
And within an `t want natyi paragraph.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #159 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic does not work Lightbox
I do not know, without spending a lot of time searching my way through your website, what you need to change. I do not think you need to update anything. I think you need to uninistall something. You may need to review your whole site strategy.

You have something in your site that is changing the way that Javascript handles the image lightbox; I do not know, specifically, what that "something" is. The "something" is another piece of Javascript; another Javascript library. Your website loads over 12 Javascript libraries. A "typical" J! 2.5 website (using the Beez 20 template) loads 5 Javascript libraries. Kunena loads another 2 Your problem is caused by the one or more of the 5 more that are loaded by other Joomla extensions you are using; one of these is interfering with the operation of the library ../media/kunena/js/mediaboxAdv-min.js.

../media/kunena/js/mediaboxAdv-min.js is responsible for the image lightbox. You need to make sure that nothing else interferes with it.

It may also help to read [Help] Kunena 2.0.2 VS Chrome & Explorer :unsure:
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 4 months ago #160 by doc_fbi
tell this library podgouzhaetsya neposredsvenno or from any file s another script
I am in the code do not see XTM run the library
contains only such
Code:
<script src="/media/system/js/mootools-core.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/media/system/js/core.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/media/system/js/mootools-more.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/components/com_kunena/js/slimbox/slimbox-min.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/media/kunena/js/default-min.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/templates/at_ebona/jquery.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/templates/at_ebona/script.js"></script>

Time to create page: 0.462 seconds