Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena plugin for sh404SEF

More
14 years 6 months ago #81 by Philip Roy
No you didn't.

You found sh404SEF, which is now available on subscription access (I've paid). This thread is about a plugin to sh404SEF specifically for Kunena, that was free but is now commercial as of version 1.0.3.

I wouldn't bother with the commercial plugin any more...and yes, that's partly based on the appalling accusations the developer has leveled at me in this thread...but also because the developer of sh404 has indicated that he is going to replace the core functionality for fireboard within sh404 with core (inbuilt) Kunena support.

Cheers,

Phil
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 6 months ago #82 by metaltome
I stand behind Philip on this one. The developer is acting like a complete toolshed. Don't buy his plugin. sh404SEF will incorporate it soon enough.
More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #83 by @quila
Hi all,

sorry guys but this topic is too much off topic and this problems need to solve in another place. Lock.

Regards
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by @quila.
Time to create page: 0.484 seconds