Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena plugin for sh404SEF

More
14 years 7 months ago #61 by soamz
Replied by soamz on topic Re:Kunena plugin for sh404SEF
Im looking for that plugin. Anyone got it ??
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #62 by Philip Roy
Sorry, I thought I had the link, but it's moved...yet again.

Phil
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Philip Roy.
More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #63 by Mad_Griffith
is this plugin for free or is it commercial?
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Mad_Griffith.
More
14 years 7 months ago #64 by evilita
i would pay if only this could work correctly.
More
14 years 7 months ago #65 by dulici
The new(1.0.3) commercial version works like a charm.

AceSEF - Joomla! SEO Suite
More
14 years 7 months ago #66 by evilita
you say this :)
the other plugin you sell, for eventlist, is not working. i buyed and payed for it. it was not working and i had no support.
but i was lucky because i found a free and good working on another site.
More
14 years 7 months ago #67 by Philip Roy
dulici wrote:

The new(1.0.3) commercial version works like a charm.

So how does it work for people like me.....the plugin used to be free, but I donated $10 USD to support your development. You've now made it commercial....am I expected to pay again? This would have to be one of the most confusing arrangements I've experienced....even to the point that we've had posts on just where to find download links at times.

Phil
More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #68 by dulici
@Philip Roy
You're the only 1 man that have done a donation AND you got more than you donated by installing eXtplorer and... from demo site.

Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by dulici.
More
14 years 7 months ago #69 by Philip Roy
I don't understand half that comment....or why you are mentioning eXtplorer. I donated after downloading the free Kunena plugin and emailed you at the time to support development. I also emailed about things that still weren't working.

My point is that 1.0.2 has had flaws, and your response seems to be to go on the attack...even to those like me that donated to support you. Your response has been to bring out 1.0.3, but to charge for it. If you want to charge, fine...but commercial software has some expectations, including bug fixing and a positive response from the developer to questions, not the comments you seem to want to post. I also commented that it has been exceptionally confusing to find the most current version, as witnessed by numerous posts here.

My advice to others would be not to purchase because of all those things. I've donated and supported numerous Joomla projects, but I also believe in getting what you pay for.

As it is, the developer of sh404 has indicated he's working on better Joomla integration in the component (replacing the old Fireboard stuff) and I'll be sticking with that from now on.....

dev.anything-digital.com/Forum/sh404SEF-...015-Kunena-support-/

Hope you might be a bit more positive to your paying customers,

Phil
More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #70 by dulici
1. I gave to you an admin account of my demo site and you installed eXtplorer and grabbed other extensions.
2. Everything was clean, there are 2 versions of Kunena so I've done 2 versions of Kunena plugin.
3. Yeah you can prejudice people from 1 of their opposite message to you and then you dont advice...
3. Donating doesnt make you customer, but I trated you as my customer.
4. No one is obligated to purchase the plugin, everyone can test the plugin himself on my demo site.
5. Good luck with your new plugin, this doesnt keep me alive, I made just because of people needed it.

Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by dulici.
Time to create page: 0.461 seconds