Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena plugin for sh404SEF

More
14 years 9 months ago #21 by Philip Roy
I was about to post a message asking you what you were talking about...but boy the whole thing has changed!

I found files here....

www.joomace.net/free-downloads/sh404sef-extensions/kunena-1-0

...hit the big "download" button on the right....but this says "1.0", but there was a "1.0.1" release on the other site...so it's all a bit confusing.

1.0.1 is causing issues for me...it doesn't run natively and some multipage threads don't work in terms of navigating to another screen.

Phil
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 9 months ago #22 by Philip Roy
Sorry...the version for 1.5 is here....

www.joomace.net/free-downloads/sh404sef-extensions/kunena-1-5

But it's still version 1.0 and not 1.0.1

Phil
More
14 years 9 months ago #23 by schlogo
sorry to pop up in this topic, i d like to move from fb 1.0.5 to the last version of kunena with sef404 installed. When you ve done it , did you managed to keep the old rewrited urls working?

tks for your answer
More
14 years 9 months ago #24 by Philip Roy
That's not really what this topic is about. Your issue is that you are moving from one component (fireboard) to another (kunena) and our discussion is about ONE of the plugins for sh404SEF and Kunena...there are others.

So for you, the author of the plugin that we're using, may or may not have written a fireboard plugin, which you may or may not be using...therefore, we can't answer. Or more likely, the answer is...no.

Phil
More
14 years 9 months ago #25 by Ricsca
If a post has the same subject there is a problem.

How do I put the number of post alnome next subject?

Thanks
More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #26 by evilita
this sh404 plugin doesn't work correctly when moderating posts (approving or removing function doesn't work).
almost all plugins by this autor have a problem. he still says they work good also in front of opposite evidence.
9$ wasted
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by evilita.
More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #27 by dulici
Ricsca wrote:

How do I put the number of post alnome next subject?

Change the settings you've copy-pasted from ReadMe.txt file.

evilita wrote:

this sh404 plugin doesn't work correctly when moderating posts (approving or removing function doesn't work).
almost all plugins by this autor have a problem. he still says they work good also in front of opposite evidence.
9$ wasted

ALL moderation functions (including approving and removing) works fine with the last version of our plugin, check our test site. If you cant manage sh404SEF plugins to work this is not our foult AND our Kunena plugins are free, a little bit flawless plz.

AceSEF - Joomla! SEO Suite
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by dulici.
More
14 years 9 months ago #28 by Philip Roy
dulici wrote:

ALL moderation functions (including approving and removing) works fine with the last version of our plugin, check our test site. If you cant manage sh404SEF plugins to work this is not our foult AND our Kunena plugins are free, a little bit flawless plz.

I'd have to respectfully disagree sorry. I get 404 errors during the deletion process every time.

Phil
More
14 years 9 months ago #29 by dulici

AceSEF - Joomla! SEO Suite
More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #30 by evilita
yes of course kunena plugin is free, but is not working properly. A moderator will not be able to approve ore delete a message.
O.T. the plugin i buyed was for eventlist and that is not working too. so be aware from their products. they didn't give me any support for their products. they said i did not configure well their plugin but there are only 2 options to configure it and was not working in any way. there are serveral free plugin for sh404 working better (unfortunatly not completely good) for your components.
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by evilita.
Time to create page: 0.571 seconds