Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena plugin for sh404SEF

More
14 years 9 months ago #41 by evilita
reply to sunnyjey:
sunnyjey you are talking about fixing bugs but as you can see you are wrong because the developer said there aren't. So as he says there's nothing to fix because everything works good. i think this is a closing door. stop.
dulici wrote:

Hey mister pipino, read carefully what I wrote above. In fact I understand your ignorance, you use Google Translate to understand what we write.......:D

There was NO bug, just a missing task of approving. So dont blur this topic, get out.

The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #42 by dulici
@sunnyjey

If you upgraded to Kunena 1.5 then you should upgrade your plugin to Kunena 1.5 compatible too.

AceSEF - Joomla! SEO Suite
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by dulici.
More
14 years 9 months ago #43 by plix
Replied by plix on topic Re:Kunena plugin for sh404SEF
Hi dulici,

Thanks very much for the great plugin. You have done a good job!

Your plugin is working fine on my site. I only have one question:

How do I remove the .html extension from Kunena component URL from my main menu?

Kunena plugin for sh404SEF has created a component link like this: forum.hmtl.
This is conflicting with my existing xmap link which is also forum.html.

When one clicks on the forum link from the main menu, he is taken to my forum sitemap instead of my Kunena Board.

I would like the links in kunena forum remain with the .html extension but the main kunema component link from my main menu end with with a slash, like this: forum/

What should I change in the code?

Many thanks in advance for helping.

Cheers!
More
14 years 9 months ago #44 by plix
Any Help???
More
14 years 9 months ago #45 by dulici
Go to Components=>sh040SEF=>View/Edit SEF Urls then change the forum.html that has the com_kunena string in Real Url part.

AceSEF - Joomla! SEO Suite
More
14 years 9 months ago #46 by plix
Hi dulici,

Thanks for your reply.

I did that one yesterday and I have done it again today, just now. It doesn't work for me. I definitely don't know what is going on. Everything is showing good from SH404SEF admin and the redirect URL looks OK like this forum/ but when one clicks on it the page that comes up is 404 error page (Page not found).

Any other solution?

Many SEF comes with a suffix parameter which will determine whether to add the .html suffix or not. Example:

default: {
$title[] = "index".$sefconfig->suffix;
break;
}
}

In this case, I would have replaced:

$title[] = "index".$sefconfig->suffix;

by:

$title[] = $page;

and the html suffix would have been removed from the main component URL but kept in the remaining (rest of) URLs from that component.

So any clue on what to comment or replace in your SEF to get rid of the .hml suffix from the main component URL?

Many thanks.
More
14 years 9 months ago #47 by plix
Hello! Any new???

Sorry to insist but I am hurting my site right now because my former Fireboard forum link was like this forum/ then, when I upgraded to kunena and installed your sh404sef plugin my main forum component link now looks like this forum.html

My forum URL was already indexed by search engines as forum/ and I don't wanna loose this indexation and start everything over again.

Please, help!

Many Thanks.
More
14 years 9 months ago #48 by Philip Roy
plix...you're not starting everything over! There is only ONE page that ends with /forum/....and that is the first page of the site. That now ends with forum.html....one page!

Phil
More
14 years 9 months ago #49 by plix
Hi Phil,

Sorry but I don't understand what you mean. Can you make it clear?
Please, I would suggest you read my posts from the beginning.

Thanks
More
14 years 9 months ago #50 by Philip Roy
You sem to be suggesting that you are losing the ability to have forum/

If you've set the forum up right, only one URL will have forum.html...and that will be the direct link to the forum on your site. All other links within the forum should be yourdomain.com/forum/category/topic-name.html etc etc....so the only page impacted by this should be one page.

Phil
Time to create page: 0.650 seconds