Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena plugin for sh404SEF

More
14 years 6 months ago #71 by Philip Roy
No I didn't. You've completely mixed me up with someone else. I've never had access to your site and certainly would never have installed anything on someone else's site. Here's what I did (some text from Paypal) from your reply thank you to me....

> You've got new funds
> Hello Denis Duliçi,
>
> NZMac.com just sent you money with PayPal.
>
> Payment details
> Amount:
> $10.00 USD
>
> Transaction Date:
> 20/06/2009
>
> Subject:
> You've got money!
>
> Message:
> Just wanted to say thanks for the excellent Kunena sh404SEF plugin that is
> free on your site...it works great! Cheers, Phil

If you look through my posts on this site I've been quite supportive of your work....but your responss to someone who donated to support you, and your accusations above are enough to put me off.

Phil
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #72 by dulici
Then I sent you a PM here including an admin account of my demo site to check yourself and after 1 hour I saw that you've logged in and eXtplorer was installed.

So look through your posts on this site and contrarily these post says that you've accessed:
www.kunena.com/forum/13-sh404sef/13799-k...it=10&start=30#24060

AceSEF - Joomla! SEO Suite
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by dulici.
More
14 years 6 months ago #73 by evilita
don't worry Roy, people will read our bad experience before buying any other DULICI's sh404 plugin.
After i payed for the plugin, i installed it and i found some bugs. When i noticed them about the bugs, they told me i was stupid and unable to configure their ADVANCED plugin properly.

They lost many customers for 19$ (10 yours and 9 mine). They know how to deal :-D

btw i'm not that negative, i would give them another chance with this other plugin, but i'm not going to pay 9$ again for a software without any support (and i'm sure it will need support) and not guarantee.
More
14 years 6 months ago #74 by Philip Roy
dulici wrote:

Then I sent you a PM here including an admin account of my demo site to check yourself and after 1 hour I saw that you've logged in and eXtplorer was installed.

So look through your posts on this site and contrarily these post says that you've accessed:
www.kunena.com/forum/13-sh404sef/13799-k...it=10&start=30#24060

I didn't say that I didn't access your site. It's clearly stated there that I did. You provided me with that link so I could compare problems on my site with yours.

But you have accused me (for the first time...you sai nothing at the time) of installing a component on your site....you've never said anything prior to this. I'd be curious to know how you can tell it was me? I'd also be curious to know what it is you think I took? Feel free to look at my NZMac.com website and tell me which of your plugins I appear to have stolen for use. If you're going to make such an accusation then simply stating the presence of a component (when who knows how many people you've given access to) then it's an appalling approach to take.

It simply isn't true that I took anything form your site and I am appalled at the accusation.

evilita, thanks. Given that I donated when it was free, this is the first case I've ever had of a developer being ungrateful for the support. I don't have a subscription (because I donated before it became commercial) and certainly don't want one now.

What a brilliant way to support users of your products...accuse them of theft and stupidity.

Phil
More
14 years 6 months ago #75 by dulici
@Philip
1. Yes you said that you didnt accessed my site, check the first message of this page.

2. I've not accused anyone of stupidity.

3. I can't prove now that you installed but you was the last one who logged in to my demo site. Also you cant prove that you havent install it.

4. I dont expect from you admitting that you've stolen my plugins so your writings about me and my support are just product of your defence mechanism. In fact you're doing well your job.

More
14 years 6 months ago #76 by Philip Roy
What? I don't understand half of what you say.

* So I've posted numerous messages supporting your work in recent months.
* I've donated money to you when your plugin was free....note that...I gave you money when I didn't have to as encouragement to continue development
* I post a message saying that I'm disappointed you're now selling for cost and that someone who donated money misses out.

Your response is to accuse me of theft. And how do you expect me to prove I've *NOT* stolen things? Look on my site...the only plugin I'm using of yours is the faulty 1.0.2.....why would I steal things and then not use them !!??

Not sure where you learnt customer service from but they certainly deserve their money back.

Phil
More
14 years 6 months ago #77 by dulici
- Even if you didnt paid but donated I trated you as a customer.
- I trusted you and gave an admin account of my demo where almost all of my plugins where installed.

Even if your site is not a proof of not grabbing plugins (because you can use them in all of your site) so I'm ending this issue here. Neither you nor I will find each other rightful.

But this should be clear, I was just trying to get the plugin working perfectly. Now the plugin is not in my hands but in JoomAce company.

Best Regards

More
14 years 6 months ago #78 by Philip Roy
As far as I'm aware, you gave me the right to login to your forum. If you gave me admin access, that was silly. I didn't and have never accessed your admin section of your server. I also commented that I was in the middle of leaving for the US at the time, so where I found time to steal your work staggers me. I even just had to go and find out what eXplorer was so I could understand what you were accusing me of. I'm also happy to provide a complete list of all and any Joomla sites I've built, so you can see one plain thing...I don't steal and I'm appalled at the accusation.

Given that your response to me and evilita has been nothing but hostile, I wish you all the best and certainly would NOT reccomend your software to anyone in the future.

Phil
More
14 years 6 months ago #79 by evilita
wish i had so many replies for support after i buyed their product! lol
maybe now he would have a working plugin and a satisfied customer.
More
14 years 5 months ago #80 by MarkP
Replied by MarkP on topic Re:Kunena plugin for sh404SEF
Well it only took a moment to google it and I found it here;

www.jaredritchey.com/sh404sef-free-download/

Just FYI
Time to create page: 0.920 seconds