Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena plugin for sh404SEF

More
14 years 9 months ago #11 by lowster11
I got it to work on my forum, what I did was rename the com_fireboard.php file in /components/com_sh404sef/sef_ext to com_kunena.php and then I put a empty file named com_kunena.php into components/com_sh404sef/meta_ext

You can see here...forum
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 9 months ago #12 by lowster11
Denis -

how do you fix this with your plug-in?

<meta name="keywords" content="Test, Main Forum, Kunena, Demo 2" />
<meta name="description" content="denis dulici, sh404sef. Test - Main Forum - Welcome Mat - Kunena" />
More
14 years 9 months ago #13 by dulici
I've updated my plugin, now compatible with Kunen 1.5 too.

AceSEF - Joomla! SEO Suite
More
14 years 9 months ago #14 by electik
Hello Denis,

With your plug-in, I can't delete and edit a post

Thanks for your help
More
14 years 9 months ago #15 by Philip Roy
Yep, I have the same issue on both my sites.

Phil
More
14 years 9 months ago #16 by dulici
I've just updated my plugin, here you can see it in action:
www.denisdulici.com/demo2/kunena.html

AceSEF - Joomla! SEO Suite
More
14 years 9 months ago #17 by Edu
Replied by Edu on topic Re:Kunena plugin for sh404SEF
Hi Dulici,

I have just tried your updated plugin. My forum had some problems with "reply" buttons but now it goes perfect.

Now, my problem is that it doesn't use "meta" info from "jos_sh404SEF_meta" table.

I have tried replacing "fireboard" for "kunena" in "newurl" column but I haven't got anything.

Thanks a lot for your effort ;)
More
14 years 9 months ago #18 by Philip Roy
Appears to be working for me too. Thanks for the quick response...well worth a donation!

Phil
More
14 years 9 months ago #19 by Philip Roy
I'm finding two issues with the plugin.

First, on a site that I have installed the 1.5 files, if I disable the legacy plugin, everything works, except when users post. In this instance, the forum fails to load completely and users are left with a blank page with only the start of the site template. I've had to re-enable the legacy plugin for the site.

The other issue is the "too many redirects" error on some links...such as this one, that will result in a redirect error if you try to access the thread....

www.nzmac.com/forum/internet-comms-and-n...-keeps-changing.html

Cheers, Phil
More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #20 by barthle
Is there anyone in the world who could really find his way in this maze of circular links? I struggled half an hour, filled out the order form, followed the every steps, but couldn't find a way to locate the file. Is this a joke or something? I never seen such a bad design. Links are just loops, they keep you circling around the same page. I started with www.denisdulici.com and ended up another site after passing through the other stops. Every page says Click Here To Download file but it just takes you to another list, you again click but still another list page. I feel dizzy. Need a cigarette. Thanks god I didn't try this for other paid Sef404 extensions
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by barthle.
Time to create page: 0.456 seconds