Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question JoniJnm Edition 1.4.2

• steven vasquez
  • Visitor
14 years 5 months ago #231 by steven vasquez
Replied by steven vasquez on topic Re:Kunena JoniJnm Edition 1.3.15 RC2
Thank JoniJnm. Is there a master list of hacks for your edition? I know there is "thankyou" and a number of JomSocial additions (user points, etc), but what else?
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 5 months ago #232 by JoniJnm
The API

The plugins: frameset, thanks, hackpoll, jomosocial, login_inline, loginbox, metakeys, optimize, select_categorie, shadowbox, vote

Some little bugs fixed

Hacks like "hide bbcode", "better kunena.debuger", "new positions" and some else
More
14 years 5 months ago #233 by Azure
Hola JoniJnm!

The work you've done is exemplary and there are many users like me who very much appreciate all the work that's gone into integrating Kunena with JomSocial.

Installed version: Kunena 1.5.7RC3 shown in backend but the footer shows Kunena JoniJnm Edition 1.3.15 RC2. Strange one, that. :blink:

Anyhow, everything works great for me with the exception of the following widgets:-

1. Polls - Hack poll v0.1.8.1 is installed
2. Login box - K_LOGINBOX_TITLE - K_LOGINBOX_DESCRIPTION installed.
3. Points system - points bar shows nil on all posts even though Members have points.
4. Profile to left rather than right of posts does not function. It makes the profile width bigger, but it stays on the right when trying to switch to the left.

ALL plugins are enabled.

Could you please help me get over these glitches? I would be more than happy to provide you with admin access if required.

Gracias, hombre! ;)

Azure

"Do or do not, there is no try..."
More
14 years 5 months ago #234 by Azure
Hola JoniJnm!

The work you've done is exemplary and there are many users like me who very much appreciate all the work that's gone into integrating Kunena with JomSocial.

Installed version: Kunena 1.5.7RC3 shown in backend but the footer shows Kunena JoniJnm Edition 1.3.15 RC2. Strange one, that. :blink:

Anyhow, everything works great for me with the exception of the following widgets:-

1. Polls - Hack poll v0.1.8.1 is installed
2. Login box - K_LOGINBOX_TITLE - K_LOGINBOX_DESCRIPTION installed.
3. Points system - points bar shows nil on all posts even though Members have points.
4. Profile to left rather than right of posts does not function. It makes the profile width bigger, but it stays on the right when trying to switch to the left.

ALL plugins are enabled.

Could you please help me get over these glitches? I would be more than happy to provide you with admin access if required.

Gracias, hombre! ;)

Azure

More
14 years 5 months ago #235 by JoniJnm
Hi Azure, thanks you for the report.

0. Fixed. You can edit the version on JoniJnm_Plugins/api.php, line 13
1. What happend with Hack Poll?
2. Fixed language. You can edit it on JoniJnm_Plugins/plugin/loginbox/language/en-GB.ini
3. This bar: ? This bar is by kunena, not jomsocial. But its a good idea, maybe I change it in the next version
4. You have to choose where the profile is showed because the "thanks buttom" must be under the profile

Saludos ;)
More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #236 by Azure
1. What happend with Hack Poll?

Nothing - it doesn't show up. My guess is that certain files/folders didn't get uploaded when I configured it?

2. Fixed language. You can edit it on JoniJnm_Plugins/plugin/loginbox/language/en-GB.ini

The login box doesn't show up either. Probably because the install went wrong as per the above?

3. This bar: ? This bar is by kunena, not jomsocial. But its a good idea, maybe I change it in the next version

The points bar is STILL showing as zero. For full integration, these points in the Kunena forum ought to be fully synchronized with JomSocial otherwise it is pointless, yes?

4. You have to choose where the profile is showed because the "thanks button" must be under the profile.

BUT you are showing an option in the admin area to either have the profile on the right or the left. Left is not possible so it would be advisable to remove this feature IMHO.

Saludos!

Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Azure.
More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #237 by Azure
Aside from the other issues, I really am very keen to sort out #3 - Points as soon as I can. Can you please let me know which files are required and I can try a manual upload to see if this cures the problem.

Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Azure.
More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #238 by JoniJnm
1. No, but I dont know whats the problem. Can I see your website?
2. Maybe its incompatible with other .js library. Can I see your website?
3. Yes, I will try to change it
4. I need to know where is the profile side...

3. You have to know how many points the user has and how many points are needed to have a full bar. Then, divide it and modify $myGraph... Dont worry, I will do it ;)
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by JoniJnm.
More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #239 by JoniJnm
1.3.15 RC2 to 1.3.15 RC3

Date: 2009-11-09

^ Improved API
^ Improved vote plugin: show stars in recent posts, subcategories and mylatest
^ Improved jomsocial plugin: edit user bar (obtained by user points)

Download
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by JoniJnm.
More
14 years 5 months ago #240 by basnet
this is the best modification. i was searching the whole world wide web in order to get jomsocial integrated into kunena. JoniJnm has made it so easy for display jomnsocial points in kunena profile. superb work.
Time to create page: 0.582 seconds