Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question JoniJnm Edition 1.4.2

More
14 years 7 months ago #191 by MasterScript
I am sorry. Try now.
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 7 months ago #192 by JoniJnm
Kunena config > plugin thanks > Side profile > right > save.

Or it is "right"?
More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #193 by MasterScript
yeah, done.
I set to left before because i want it to be left side and text at the right side. :)

How can i change it?
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by MasterScript.
More
14 years 7 months ago #194 by MasterScript
Another things is:

1. Avatar didnt showing at www.otaifm.net/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=88
2. Recent Post didnt showing too
More
14 years 7 months ago #195 by MasterScript
2. Recent Post didnt showing too <--- i means "Set to "Yes" if you want the topic history shown when a reply/quote is made" I set Yes but didnt showing.
More
14 years 7 months ago #196 by JoniJnm
Hi,

1. Im trying to fix it
2. Are you sure? The history is this
More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #197 by MasterScript
Same like Recent Discussions.

Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by MasterScript.
More
14 years 7 months ago #198 by nauman
Thanx for a Excellent Hack Jonijnm

I am trying to install your hacked on a new joomla installation, i tried direct upload, and then uploading file to server and 2nd installationmethod, both are not successful.

Code:
* JFolder::files: Path does not point to a valid folder or the folder has been deleted. * JFolder::folder: Path does not point to a valid folder or the folder has been deleted. * JFolder::files: Path does not point to a valid folder or the folder has been deleted. * Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package.

2nd I have Few Questions, If we install jonijnm, definitly , hacked by you, how long you are going to update your hacked Kunena :)

We can move to jonijnm edition, from kunena without loosing data, this is what i got from your previous posts,
Can v move back to Kunena, without loosing data ? Can we install kunena after kunena jonijnm?

shoutbox is their , or you removed it from installation?

Can v use any kunena template on jonijnm edition, or only the specific templates hacked by jonijnm
More
14 years 7 months ago #199 by Matias
We are looking at taking many features from JoniJnm edition to official Kunena releases.

Unfortunately many hacks will be useless in Kunena 1.6 as underlaying code will change too much. To get the features to work, we need to port everything to the new API/platform.
More
14 years 7 months ago #200 by etusha
Matias why JoniJnm isnt in kunena main team ?
Time to create page: 0.516 seconds