Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question JoniJnm Edition 1.4.2

More
14 years 5 months ago #221 by JoniJnm
Hi,

How do you want that the link be? Its:
/jomsocial/NICK/profile.html

If you have a link to "user profile" in a menu it can be (depends on the version of jomsocial):
/profile/NICK.html

For remove the avatars, in the files fb_sub_category_list.php and listcat.php delete:
Code:
<?php // (JJ) AVATAR if ($fbConfig->avataroncat > 0) { echo JoniJnm_Tools::getUserAvatar($latestuserid); } ?>
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #222 by JoniJnm
1.3.14 to 1.3.15 RC

Date: 2009-10-27

+ New plugin: metakeys
+ New plugin: login_inline (by @quila )
+ New position: kunena_msg_left_%n
^ Base: Kunena 1.5.7 RC2

Download
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by JoniJnm.
More
14 years 5 months ago #223 by Matias
Please do not make stable releases from Kunena RC releases. RC1 and RC2 are somewhat broken. :)
More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #224 by JoniJnm
Here, you use the RC2, so I thinked... Sorry :unsure:
More
14 years 5 months ago #225 by Matias
Both of the releases were INTERNAL releases and not public. We are making these minor RC releases for people who want to test them.

They should have worked, but my optimizations broke many threads with favorites and attachments. The changes were very complicated, but they will make Kunena a lot faster in slow servers.

I wanted to use some other version than K1.5.7 internal (like before) as some users/testers forgot to upgrade when real release was published. Naming it as RC causes Kunena to show a warning in backend and reminds users to upgrade in case there is regression bugs in it.

In short: It was OK to make this release based on RC, but you should have named your version to be 1.3.15RC, so people would know that there MAY be issues with it.
More
14 years 5 months ago #226 by NLkaiser
JoniJnm wrote:

Hi,

How do you want that the link be? Its:
/jomsocial/NICK/profile.html

If you have a link to "user profile" in a menu it can be (depends on the version of jomsocial):
/profile/NICK.html
[/code]

Yea I already did that but it links to a submenu...
More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #227 by JoniJnm
1.3.15 RC to 1.3.15 RC2

Date: 2009-10-31

^ Base: Kunena 1.5.7 RC3 + svn (rev 1175)
^ Improved frameset plugin
^ Improved metakeys plugin
# Fixed frameset plugin bug
! Changed all JDocumentHTML::countModules() by count(JModuleHelper::getModules()) (to prevent "class JDocumentHTML doesn't exists")

Download

NLkaiser, Hhow are the links now?
More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #228 by NLkaiser
nvm, i know what was wrong, when kunena links to the wrong jomsocial seo submenu then just deleate that submenu from your menu and recreate that 1 ;)
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by NLkaiser.
  • steven vasquez
  • Visitor
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #229 by steven vasquez
Replied by steven vasquez on topic Re:Kunena JoniJnm Edition 1.3.15 RC2
JoniJnm,

I have read through this post, and it looks like you did a number of great things that are not part of the normal Kuena package.

Is there a complete list of additional features (in English) for the JoniJnm Edition, and anything else that is different, broken, or missing from the normal Kunena distribution. I see the change log, but that is hard to grasp what is there and what is not.

Also moderators, is there any reason not to use the JoniJnm Edition from your perspective?

Thanks.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by steven vasquez.
More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #230 by JoniJnm
Hi steven, the Kunena Team is working on the v1.6, I dont know how it will be, they has not added "my hacks" because maybe my changes are not compatible, but (I think) if, when Kunena 1.6 is made, I embed my changes (and the API is great and usefull), they will be in the official Kunena

regards
Time to create page: 0.642 seconds