Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question JoniJnm Edition 1.4.2

More
14 years 4 months ago #271 by JoniJnm
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 4 months ago #272 by basnet
I really appreciate your contribution to Kunena community.Great edition. The only thing is can i disable html code for other users. I see its lot easier for users to post html code. But i want to disable this for users and only be enabled for administrator level users? Can it be done?
thanks
More
14 years 4 months ago #273 by JoniJnm
Ok, I will make a plugin which can be configurated :)
More
14 years 4 months ago #274 by xillibit
Azure wrote:

I am suggesting a number of grammatical changes to your English file for the hack poll as follows:-

KUNENA_POLL_ADD=Add a new poll
KUNENA_POLL_TITLE=Poll title
KUNENA_POLL_ADD_OPTION=Add a new option
KUNENA_POLL_REM_OPTION=Remove an option
KUNENA_POLL_OPTION_NAME=Option
KUNENA_POLL_BUTTON_VOTE=Vote
KUNENA_POLL_BUTTON_RESULT=View results
KUNENA_POLL_NO_VOTE=No vote
KUNENA_POLL_VOTERS_TOTAL=Total number of voters:
KUNENA_POLL_HITS_OPTIONS=Number of people who voted for this poll
KUNENA_A_HACK_POLL_TITLE=Hack poll
KUNENA_A_POLL_NUMBER_OPTIONS=Number of options for the polls
KUNENA_A_POLL_NUMBER_OPTIONS_DESC=Set the maximum number allowed for the field options for the polls when the users create a new post
KUNENA_POLL_SAVE_ALERT_OK=Your vote has been saved with success
KUNENA_POLL_SAVE_ALERT_ERROR=A problem has prevented your vote from being saved
KUNENA_POLL_SAVE_VOTE_ALREADY=You have already voted for this poll!
KUNENA_A_POLL_ALLOW_ONE_VOTE=Allow user to vote one time for a poll
KUNENA_A_POLL_ALLOW_ONE_VOTE_DESC=Allow user to vote only one time for a poll
KUNENA_POLL_NUMBER_OPTIONS_MAX_NOW=The maximum number of options has been reached
KUNENA_POLL_SAVE_ALERT_ERROR_NOT_CHECK=You must check a box to vote for this poll!
KUNENA_A_POLL_ENABLED=Enabled
KUNENA_A_ENABLED_DESC=Allow the hack poll to be enabled or disabled
KUNENA_POLL_NAME=Poll:
KUNENA_POLL_OPTIONS=Poll options
KUNENA_ADMIN_POLLS=Polls settings
KUNENA_POLL_NAME_URL_RESULT=Return to the topic

Hello,

thanks to have fixing this, it's me that i have write this and my english need to be improved, this will added in the future version of my hack.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
14 years 4 months ago #275 by basnet
JoniJnm wrote:

Ok, I will make a plugin which can be configurated :)

Are you talking about the html disable plugin? if yes, thanks a lot. that would be really helpful.
More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #276 by subfighter
I see you added the HTML button and the [CODE button is missing on your VERSION..

Maybe someone can explain if this has been removed?

Also i agree there should be option to turn of the HTML for security Reasons...

just testing to see what the code looks like as i put some javascript code to see??
Code:
jQuery('select#fb-bbkode_kode').change( function() { var kode = jQuery(this).val(); bbfontstyle('[kode type=' + kode + ']', '[/kode]'); document.getElementById('fb-bbkode_ode').value = 0; return false; });
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by subfighter. Reason: after 5 times removing the work code.. as the parsing system needs to be fixed.
More
14 years 4 months ago #277 by subfighter
my question is that there is not [;CODE] bbcode option in your Package.. Actually i tried to to test and post this in my last post but there was problems parsing it..

Is there a reason its not there in your build?

Also agree that HTML should have option to turn on or OFF in the backend..

regards
More
14 years 4 months ago #278 by JoniJnm
Whats problem? Kunena shows a php error? Can I see your website?

I will add an option to hide the HTML buttom

More
14 years 4 months ago #279 by basnet
subfighter wrote:

Also agree that HTML should have option to turn on or OFF in the backend..

yup, i have been looking for this. it would be perfect if we could disable for registered users and only be accessible by admin level users.

thanks
More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #280 by MusicInMe
JoniJnm wrote:

Hi,

You can add it manually. For example, if you want add a field which show the user's country:

{Kunena}/JoniJnm_plugins/plugins/jomosocial/jomsocial.xml
add:

<param type="text" name="country" default="0" title="Country" />

{Kunena}/JoniJnm_plugins/plugins/jomosocial/helper.php
add (in the integration function, in "foreach"):

elseif ($dato->field_id == $plugin->getParam("country", 0)) {
$userinfo->country = $dato->value;
}

Later, in the file {template}/message.php, search:
if (isset($msg_birthdate)) {
echo $msg_birthdate;
}

and add later:
if (isset($userinfo->country)) {
echo $userinfo->country;
}

Thank you for amazing work! I was waiting for something like that! Tryin first to migrate to phpBB3 but you stopped me! Thanks.

And my question about above modification - can't add dditionaal info. For example I would like to add 2 fields - home town and city. In JS those fields are named
    Miasto w PL - for hometown
    Miasto w UK - for city

and... doesn't show enything. I mean only DOB and gender is showin. And I've tryied in Kunena Configuration assing different value to gender and DOB than default and it change nothing. Even your example country doesn't work for me at all.

My code for
jomsocial.xml
Code:
<param type="text" name="gender" default="2" title="K_JOMSOCIAL_GENDER" /> <param type="text" name="hometown" default="4" title="Miasto w PL" /> <param type="text" name="city" default="11" title="Miasto w UK" /> <param type="text" name="signature" default="0" title="K_JOMSOCIAL_SIGNATURE" /> <param type="text" name="country" default="0" title="Country" />

helper.php
Code:
elseif ($dato->field_id == $plugin->getParam("birthdate", 3)) { $userinfo->birthdate = explode(" ",$dato->value); $userinfo->birthdate = $userinfo->birthdate[0]; } elseif ($dato->field_id == $plugin->getParam("country", 0)) { $userinfo->country = $dato->value; } elseif ($dato->field_id == $plugin->getParam("gender", 2)) { $userinfo->gender = ""; $kunena_db->setQuery("SELECT options FROM #__community_fields WHERE id=".$dato->field_id); $options = explode("\n", $kunena_db->loadResult()); $i=0; while (!$userinfo->gender && $i<count($options)) { if ($options[$i] == $dato->value) { $userinfo->gender = $i+1; } $i++; } } elseif ($dato->field_id == $plugin->getParam("hometown", 4)) { $userinfo->country = $dato->value; } elseif ($dato->field_id == $plugin->getParam("city", 11)) { $userinfo->country = $dato->value; } elseif ($dato->field_id == $plugin->getParam("signature", 0)) { $userinfo->signature = $dato->value; }

message.php
Code:
<?php if (isset($msg_birthdate)) { echo $msg_birthdate; } if (isset($userinfo->hometown)) { echo $userinfo->hometown; } if (isset($userinfo->city)) { echo $userinfo->city; } } ?>

And another thing, signature doesn't appear above message. I can edit signature aunder kunena menu, but I can't see it. There is only some SAVE text (don't know where from). Anyway, excelent work!
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by MusicInMe.
Time to create page: 0.656 seconds