Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

More
13 years 1 month ago #61 by justmebg

To clarify your question further, are you not getting the "file open" dialog appearing when you click the Browse button when you try to upload an attachment or a photo (image)?

Correct. When I click on "Browse" nothing happens. I can start a new thread if you feel this is not sufficiently related to the posted issue.

Further, I recommend that you read how to properly setup Joomla SEO.

I will look at setting up SEO, I have had significant trouble with this on anther site and have generally left this as the Joomla default since.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #62 by D-side
Aw...
Xillibit, Sozzled, thanks for your replies.
I still haven't figured out what's wrong with the template itself, but server has really bad settings...
I'm puzzled, it worked on even more complex templates and that's strange it doesn't work on this one. Looks like I'll have to look into this trouble myself.
Thanks for pointing me into the right place. I'll try digging up the template's code :p

More
13 years 1 month ago #63 by sozzled
justmebg: Please read msg #1 in this topic. Thank you.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #64 by andrewn51
the site is nmbook.org/dev3 . Config report below.

Show announcements is on, two moderator ID's (mine and another admin) are defined. There appears to be no way to add announcements.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Andrew

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 256M

Joomla default template details : rt_panacea_j15 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.5.5 | creationdate: November 15, 2010

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.4) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #65 by sozzled
I tried to access your forum but I can't find a URL that works. Can you post a URL to your forum, please. I have a feeling (because your configuration shows that you are using a Rockettheme template) that the issue may be related to Mootools but it would help if I could inspect the situation for myself. If you would prefer that I did not look at your forum, that's find. I would then suggest that you read If you are having problems with K 1.6, please read this first

It would also help if you implemented Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) at your website. It's not difficult (if you carefully follow the instructions) and only takes a minute or two to implement.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #66 by andrewn51
Thanks for such a quick reply...

Once on the site, you'll have to login as it's for members only. Try tester/tester

Many thanks!
A

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #67 by andrewn51
I turned off the mootools upgrade plugin in the backend and that seems to have fixed it!
Let's hope that doesn't affect anything else on the site B)

Andrew

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #68 by Intellimate
Hi Kunena users.
I am new to Kunena. I successfully installed kunena on Joomla 1.5 website. But the problem is that BBcode as it is appearing above while I am posting here doesn't appears at all in my site. And to top that only smiley icons appear in the boardcode above and clicking them gives no result. I am attaching screenshot of it.

Second problem I am facing is that quote button with any post is not appearing properly. there is a white patch appearing.

Please help me as I am opening Internship help forum for my fellow students and it is kind of important.

Here is the link to sandbox forum
www.lifeskillsconsultants.com/index.php?...c=listcat&Itemid=106
Attachments:

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #69 by Ende
That is exactly my problem too...

Try Firefox, it works,. Try IE, its not working...

I have not found a solution yet... :S

Need help...thankz...

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #70 by sozzled
G'day, Intellimate and Ende, and welcome to Kunena.

Please read msg #1 in this topic. Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Intellimate

Time to create page: 0.651 seconds