Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

More
12 years 3 months ago #541 by rinuccio sp
Good, i've disabled Template's mootools plugin end enable Joomla upgrade mootols plugin. Now works.

Sorry for my english, i'm very happy. Converter work 100%, thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #542 by freetayyeb
edit button in kunena 1.6.4 profile page disappeared,
what is the problem?

More
12 years 2 months ago #543 by CheechDogg
Hello freetayyeb and welcome to Kunena.org.

Have you done any recent changes to your joomla template or have you installed any new plugins or extensions?

Unfortunately 1.6 versions of Kunena are no longer supported here but that doesn't mean you will not find help or a solution. If you can do me the favor of maybe remembering the changes you have recently made we might find the problem.

Most of the times this happens its an issue with the templates you are using and in some cases having "legacy mode" on.

You could also include your forum configuration report which is a very important piece of information that is needed in order to get support "when" you are using the latest version of Kunena. If you include that "maybe" a Moderator or someone from the Dev Team might have some time to look it over and offer you a solution.

Have thought about upgrading your Kunena version to the latest version?

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

More
12 years 2 months ago #544 by freetayyeb
problem originate from kheader div background attribute , i set it to ../images/myimage.gif and in the first page it works but in profile page the address become /index/profileedite and background image should change to ../../images/myimage.gif .

i want to change kheader background to my own background gradient image , i can't find php file which write that peace of css in the page source.

More
12 years 2 months ago #545 by CheechDogg
Aaaaaaaaaaaah ok....if can please provide me with a link to your website that would help me out a lot. You can send it in private messages or you can just added here.

We can then have a better idea of to modify to give you your own gradient background image. I will be gone for about an hour or so, I have to get my car smogged but as soon as I get back we can take a look.

In the mean time, replace your image with the default one and see if that brings back your edit button.

I will see you in about an hour.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

More
12 years 2 months ago #546 by CheechDogg
Well I am back , if you still need help let me know. Did you replace your image with the default one yet?

[img
Find me on Facebook.

More
12 years 2 months ago #547 by sozzled

freetayyeb wrote: edit button in kunena 1.6.4 profile page disappeared,
what is the problem?

See msg #1 in this topic.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #548 by fstltna
I updated to the latest version and tried reinstalling but it did not fix this. For some reason my editor buttons are not showing up, as you can see in the attached file there is just a little bit of white instead of the whole button bar. Can someone point me in the right direction?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 32M

Joomla default template details : game_crusade | author: Shape5.com | version: 1.0 | creationdate: December 2009

Kunena default template details : Adrine Dark - Kunena 1.6 Template | author: www.TemplateKunena.com | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-06-01

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.2.4 | UddeIm

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.7.0 | Kunena Discuss 1.7.0

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.0 | Kunena Stats 1.7.0 | Kunena Login 1.6.2

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by fstltna. Reason: Added report

More
12 years 2 months ago #549 by CheechDogg
Hello fstltna. Can you please post your forums configuration report so that the Mods or Devs can see what is going on? Without this report we can only speculate as to what is going on?

From the image you have provided it does not look like you are using the Blue Eagle (default) and it could be that something in that template is causing the problem.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

More
12 years 2 months ago #550 by CheechDogg
Ok good , from what I can see you are using a 3rd party template and you have legacy mode turned on.

Please turn off legacy mode and see if that fixes the problem. If it does not, please use the Blue Eagle (default) template and check to see if your editor buttons are showing up. If they are, you will need to contact someone from www.TemplateKunena.com and get some information about this template.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

Time to create page: 0.668 seconds