Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #281 by TBC
Disabled EVERY plugin and EVERY module that came with the template, and still no functions in the profile box.

Well, figure this one out. After disabling everything, re-enabling everything (including the rockettheme template) the profile functions are all working fine now. I have no idea what it was but have no intentions of messing with it.

Sorry to be a pain, wish I had the answer, and my appreciation for your patience and support!
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by TBC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #282 by cascade
I'm using Kunena 1.6.4 on Joomla 1.5.23 and am experiencing problems with text formatting. Text that are formatted in bold appear just fine (in bold) when saved first time. However, when I go back to the post and save it again, the text format disappears and the <b></b> or <strong></strong> tags appear. Sometimes, it happens to list format as well.

What can I do to prevent this from happening? Thank you for your help.

Below is a copy of Report Configuration Settings:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 64M

Joomla default template details : rt_tachyon_j15 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.5.5 | creationdate: April 20, 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.2.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by cascade.

More
12 years 9 months ago #283 by sozzled
G'day, cascade, and welcome to Kunena.

Your problem falls into the same category as many other people have with certain Joomla extensions and this is covered in the FAQs (see the tab at the top of this page): your problem is caused by Rockettheme's RokCandy plugin which clobbers Joomla's Mootools library. Please read msg #1 in this topic or search for RokCandy.

More
12 years 9 months ago #284 by dobledosis
Problem solved! I read the tutorials and deactivated all the plugins but nothing happend. The solution was reinstall Kunena!! But im sure that this wored because i unistalled those plugins first.
Thanks.

dobledosis wrote: Hi all, im using Joomla 1.5.23 Stable with Kunena Latest 1.6.4 and Mootools 1.2.5
The first problem i have is that i cant see correctly the Boardcode options as you can see in the image:

The second problem is that i cant acces the user profile editor:

I hope you can help me. Thanks!

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Enabled | htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 200M

Joomla default template details : fnx_th2 | author: | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2011-06-26

Kunena default template details : FNX | author: FNX Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.4

More
12 years 9 months ago #285 by johnweathersby
Hello, working down through the solutions I was able to resolve my problem by enabling the mootools upgrade plugin - working like a dream!

Thanks for the help AGAIN!

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #286 by jeff_j_dunlap
Using Kunena 1.6.4, Joomla 1.5.23

I’ve successfully used Kunena on my website for about 2 years now. I decided to try a different (older) Joomla Template (under a test environment) and everything appears to work except for the tabs that appear when clicking on your ‘Profile’.

What I’ve tried:

1) moving the ‘system mootools upgrade’ plugin’s priority to the top
2) enabling the plugin

Neither of these made a difference. I am certain that it is some kind of javascript conflict, especially since this template is about 4 years old.

What I would like to know is why the top tabs work while the bottom tabs are not clickable. Are they both using the same tab component?

Thank you

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by jeff_j_dunlap.

More
12 years 9 months ago #287 by sozzled

More
12 years 9 months ago #288 by Payam30
Hi,
I integrated Kunena with jamsocial for a years ago and Now i see that the quickreplay button does not work.
How do I fix this problem?

regards

More
12 years 9 months ago #289 by sozzled
G'day, Payam30, and welcome to Kunena.

See msg #1 in this topic for the answers.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #290 by wahashem
I have the same problem How can I fix that problem ..... :(

Please Help me....
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by wahashem.

Time to create page: 0.682 seconds