Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

More
12 years 9 months ago #261 by mik80
hello i have put in all efforts , but no luck to get the BBC code on my site
I may be not a expert , in js or in code writing.

can some one help step by step , it is very important for me to get the tool bar BB CODE
or is there any other plug in for the tool bar

really appreciated

thanks in advance

here is the config report

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 15M

Joomla default template details : gk_twn | author: Robert Gavick - GavickPro | version: 1.0.1 | creationdate: 14/12/2009

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.2 RC 3

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #262 by sozzled
mik80: Please see my response to your same question posted 5 days ago.

sozzled wrote: You will find the answers to your question in msg #1 of this topic.

Disable legacy mode.

Your version of Community Builder is not suitable for K 1.6.4 and you need to upgrade it.

Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 9 months ago #263 by TBC
Replied by TBC on topic No Edit Profile Option
A new install of K1.6 and when I click the profile tab I'm seeing my user details but not the ability to edit my profile or to change avatars. I had a pretty good look in the configuration settings and I'm not seeing where this feature might be enabled.

TIA/TBC

P.S. Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #264 by sozzled
TBC: please see msg #1 in this topic for the answer to your question.

More
12 years 9 months ago #265 by TBC
OK, read #1... using RocketThemes: disabled "Build Title Spans", Disabled RokBox system rokbox and content rokbox... still no profile functions. If my reading is correct it wouldn't be mootools as it's a brand new install of Joomla 1.6.

Thanks for the reference and any ideas?

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #266 by sozzled

TBC wrote: ... a brand new install of Joomla 1.6.

Although it's somewhat unusual that other Joomla extension developers' products should clobber the standard Joomla 1.6 Javascript library with their own software, it's not unheard-of, either. If, indeed, your site is a "brand new installation of J! 1.6" (i.e. without any other extensions loaded) then you should not encounter such problems with Kunena. On the other hand, the situation may not be a case of "a brand new installation of Joomla" but more a case of Which came first? The template or the forum?

Indeed, your problem may not even be Mootools-related but could be affected by the version of Joomla that you have installed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TBC

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #267 by TBC
Thanks, read the thread, it makes good sense and to be honest... that's about what I did. Installed a clean version of Joomla (simple scripts a week or so ago), istalled the rocket themes template and did some simple modifications to make it look like the demo, and came here to get a fresh copy of Kunena for 1.6.

Didn't want to add any bling until I had the desired appearance and core functionality.

I guess I'll go through and disable everything that I can to see if I can isolate a plugin or component that may be creating the issue but really don't want to start from scratch with the Joomla install and template modifications.

Thanks again for your help and I'll report back if I find anything, and will check back to see if others have any ideas.

Joomla Version 1.6.3
Kunena Version 1.6.4
RocketThemes Modulus Template Version 1.6.1

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 10M

Joomla default template details : rt_modulus_j16 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.6.2 | creationdate: June 22, 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Third-party components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by TBC.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #268 by dobledosis
Hi all, im using Joomla 1.5.23 Stable with Kunena Latest 1.6.4 and Mootools 1.2.5
The first problem i have is that i cant see correctly the Boardcode options as you can see in the image:

The second problem is that i cant acces the user profile editor:

I hope you can help me. Thanks!

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 200M

Joomla default template details : fnx_th2 | author: | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2011-06-26

Kunena default template details : FNX | author: FNX Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.4

Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by dobledosis.

More
12 years 9 months ago #269 by sozzled
G'day, dobledosis, and welcome to Kunena.

Both of your problems are caused by the same issue. See msg #1 in this topic for the answer.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #270 by chgeiselmann

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 150M | Max file upload: 20M

Joomla default template details : Formig | author: Christian Geiselmann | version: 3.0 | creationdate: 15.05.2010

Dear all,

I have Kunena 1.6.4 running on a Joomla 1.5.23 and a Joomla 1.5.22 system.

One of my various problems with Kunena is: User cannot edit their profiles when they use firefox.
As long as they use IE, everything works with the user profile editing. However, in Firefox, it doesn't. On clicking the "edit" button, the expected tabs appear (User account, Profile info, Avater, and the like), but they do not react on clicking them. Neither the picture-upload field does show any reaction. Moreover, the sections in the lower part of the profile window are not rendered completely: Were in IE there is a table showing recent contributions of the respective user, nothing is displayed in Firefox.

More information [edit]: Similarly, the bbcode icons are not displayed in Firefox. In IE, they are!

How can this be solved?

Thanks, kind regards,
Christian Geiselmann
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by chgeiselmann. Reason: Infornation added

Time to create page: 0.848 seconds