Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Merged [Merged topic] How do I restore my Kunena menu?

More
13 years 2 months ago #91 by Panthra88
Replied by Panthra88 on topic Issue with the menu bar
Not to sure how to describe my issue but basically what is happening I have installed Kunena and I am running Joomla 1.6

now it all works ok bar the fact when I load the forum instead of the menu bar at the top loading. For example on these forums the part where it says index, recent topics etc etc etc

on my forum I just have a big blank space I am running the default bluebird template is it called?

any help would be great thanks in advance
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 2 months ago #92 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Issue with the menu bar

Panthra88 wrote: on my forum I just have a big blank space I am running the default bluebird template is it called?

It's probably the Blue Eagle (default) template. :laugh:

"Where has my menu gone" is often asked here. I have moved your question into an existing topic that answers this often-asked question. I hope that the information helps.
More
13 years 2 months ago #93 by craig
I just installed a new kunena forum, and created a menu item to a Kunena Category Index menu type. When I click on the menu item, my new forums display, but the top menu with Index, Recent Topics, New Topic, No Reply, etc. is not there.

Could someone direct me how to get this to display?
More
13 years 2 months ago #94 by profesionalas
Hello how to turn on this meniu?

Attachments:
More
13 years 2 months ago #95 by profesionalas
Can enybody help?
More
13 years 2 months ago #96 by sozzled
Profesionalas: Welcome to Kunena. "How to turn on this menu" is often asked here. I have moved your question into an existing topic that answers this often-asked question. I hope that the information helps.
More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #97 by JustBe
Hey, at first install I can remember I had several tabs. Some of them were titled: rules, and also 'help' and I thought there were more tabs.

I don't know how display it again?

In Joomla/Menu/Kenuna Menu everything is displayed with green v.

I use Joomla 1.5.22 & Kenuna 1.6.3
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by JustBe.
More
13 years 1 month ago #98 by 810
Please click on kunena backend create menu. It will fix the menu.
regards 810
More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #99 by JustBe
These * tabs * are not on forum at the moment.

I have no idea where they went!

How do I get this view back?
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by JustBe.
More
13 years 1 month ago #100 by 810
Please do not make more topics about the same issue, you have already a solution on your other topic.

regards 810
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds