Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Merged [Merged topic] How do I restore my Kunena menu?

More
13 years 2 months ago #81 by Tiago Wakabayashi
Was it installed in Joomla 1.6? I had this problem.
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #82 by sozzled
Why is this topic in the Feature Requests category? :dry:

It will help everyone, it will help you get a faster answer and it will help us who moderate the forum, if people look carefully at the category where they post their question.

You can also get faster help for your problem if you search the forums for an answer. "Missing menu", "top menu" "kunena menu" ... all of these are good search terms! ;)
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
More
13 years 2 months ago #83 by camel007
yeah i have same problem as u no top menu and no search must be a joomla 1.6 problem, doing my head in!
More
13 years 2 months ago #84 by camel007
does not work with J1.6!
More
13 years 2 months ago #85 by xillibit
Hello,

Yes, i have already said it there : www.kunena.org/forum/167-k-16-test-repor...search-on-page#82520

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #86 by sorin21us
It's not Joomla 1.6. I used 1.5.
Now, please, can u tell me what's the problem?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : ator-site | author: Web Design and Plus | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 12/2010

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.1 | Build: 3858 | Version name: Timu | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by sorin21us.
More
13 years 2 months ago #87 by johnmasterlee
Anyone else have this problem? It happened after I upgraded to the latest Kunena from the last version, but I'm not sure that was the cause.

Without it, I can't search, see latest posts, etc. I don't see any option to turn this on/off in configurations.

thekartel.com/forum/index.html
More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #88 by sozzled
The problem really is that everyone has their own term for the the Joomla menu that's used in K 1.6 ... which is probably why you may not have found the solution when you searched the forum for an answer.

Here are a few terms that people have used:

Horizontal menu
Menu tabs
The menu at the top
Navigation tabs
Navigation menu
Top menu
The thing at the top of the page

and I'm sure that you can think of a few hundred other names that people have used. This probably explains why people have difficulty finding the answer.

The problem is really the same problem and I've have tried to collect as many of these different topics into this one topic to help others who find themselves in this predicament and they don't know what to search for. I hope that this topic will help sort out your "nav bar" problem. :)
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
More
13 years 1 month ago #89 by Frankie4life
I cant set my kunenamenu to kuenamenu so all my links like Index, Recent Topics, New Topics, are missing from top of forum and I can only assign them to left or right column. What did I do wrong?

Thanks for our help.
More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #90 by sozzled
It looks like, in addition to the many possible ways that other people have described this problem , we should add "Links at top are missing".

Frankie4life: I think you will find this topic will solve your problem.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled.
Time to create page: 0.513 seconds