Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Merged [Merged topic] How do I restore my Kunena menu?

More
12 years 9 months ago #151 by sozzled
There are several solutions; it depends on how many days or weeks you want to spend working through all of them. The correct solution is to read Customised menus in the Wiki; this explains everything. The simplest solution is to delete your existing Kunena menu items and create them again.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 8 months ago #152 by rtraub
Replied by rtraub on topic Re: Forum Tabs
Or maybe you haven't assigned a module to your Kunena Menu. If Kunena Menu is listed in Menu Manager:Menus, click in the "Modules linked to the menu" column. In the (Module Manager)window that appears, scroll to "Menu Assignment", click the Kunena Menu tab, and tick whichever checkboxes for tabs you want to appear in Kunena. Save when you're done and see if they're displaying.

Like all menus, the Kunena Menu is Access Level controlled (via Module Manager), so that could be another factor to check if the tabs aren't showing.

Best of luck!
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #153 by kpripper
Replied by kpripper on topic Missing menu in 1.6.4
Yesterday I had the menu (template Euro-blue) - today it was gone. I guess I accidentally turned it off. How can I return back?

Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by kpripper.
More
12 years 8 months ago #154 by sozzled
G'day, kpripper, and welcome to Kunena.

Please go to the FAQs tab on the menu near the top of this page. Please read Kunena menu issues
More
12 years 8 months ago #155 by knkdesigns
Replied by knkdesigns on topic Forum Menu
I upgraded to the new version and now my menu is gone. What do i need to do???
More
12 years 8 months ago #156 by sozzled
G'day, knkdesigns, and welcome to Kunena.

Please go to the FAQs tab on the menu near the top of this page. Please read Kunena menu issues
More
12 years 8 months ago #157 by jeniss
First of all Hello,

I install Kunena on my Joomla v1.7 site, works perfectly. Can't click and see tabs (like Index,Recent Topics...)

Is that problem with site template, position forum, or something else :(
Attachments:
More
12 years 8 months ago #158 by sozzled
G'day, jeniss, and welcome to Kunena.

More
12 years 8 months ago #159 by jeniss
Thank you Sozzled, I found where is my problem. When i go in kunena control panel and click "Create menu" i get this message:

500 - An error has occurred.
Another menu item has the same alias in Root. Root is the top level parent

I try to found answers but all have diferent problems. Installation was completed without problems (i didn't get any message of installation problem). What i can do about it?
More
12 years 8 months ago #160 by sozzled
The reason that people get "another menu item has same alias in root" is because there is another menu item that has the alias "forum" in your menu ... somewhere. What put it there? I don't know. Unfortunately, J! 1.6 is very fussy with the menu and this is probably something the Kunena development team need to look into. Why do J! 1.6 database tables become corrupted? We don't know the answer to that question, either.

How do you fix it? One solution is to work your way through Joomla's Menu Manager and root out any menus that have the alias "forum" in them. The other solution lies in delving into the Joomla database tables (jos_extensions and jos_menus) but I'm not going into those details here.
Time to create page: 0.521 seconds