Search Results (Searched for: move forum)

26 Nov 2009 16:27 - 26 Nov 2009 16:29
Hello All.

I run a site based on an adapted beez theme. It's Joomla 1.5.14 running Sh404 and recently loaded up with Kunena 1.5.6. The forum is only accessible to registered users.

The issue:

Since installing Kunena the Joomla mod_search that i had on all pages no longer works. If logged into the site then the search always defaults to the Kunena search. If not logged in the search doesn't work at all - causes a redirection issue. Maybe something to do with Sh404?

The site is www.bristolgreenparty.org.uk/ but i have had to remove the search so there is little to see in relation to this issue

Any advice, hints, suggestions would be most welcome

P.
26 Nov 2009 15:39 - 26 Nov 2009 15:57
At first - good news, plugin works for K2 too.

Second - still have problems with Myblog. There was discussion:

mumins wrote:
Ermm, yes, because i get Discuss this item on the forums. (8 posts) in MyBlog.
Problem is something different. No quickform or any posts.
8=@

Actually it's pretty simple. Myblog is kind of blog page, so you need to set show on blog page - full. :)
HaND, Jerry

I try to set out my problem.

Everything working fine with Joomla articles, e.g. Show on Blog Pages - Link.
Debug for ARTICLE Category Blog view:
Code:
[KDiscuss debug: manualoverride disabled - removing tags. ] [KDiscuss debug: Searching for {mos_fb_discuss:#} tag in article text... None found. ] [KDiscuss debug: Using Auto-Mode to discuss article in FB CategoryId:10 ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering START ] [KDiscuss debug: Found the FB threadId in the cross reference table(#__fb_discussbot). ] [KDiscuss debug: User is logged in. ] [KDiscuss debug: Article Id is 398 ] [KDiscuss debug: Building QuickPost form for Id 398 ] [KDiscuss debug: Smilies displayed Left of the QuickPost form. ] [KDiscuss debug: Counted 2 actual post(s) in this thread #386. ] [KDiscuss debug: Displaying Intro, link to the forum only. ] [KDiscuss debug: Counting posts with:SELECT count(id) from #__fb_messages where hold=0 AND thread!=id AND thread=386 ] [KDiscuss debug: botCopyContent:2 ] [KDiscuss debug: Counted 1 displayed posts in this thread with holds and the copied content removed. ] [KDiscuss debug: Building a simple link to create new posts. ] [KDiscuss debug: Showing QuickPost above the article comments. ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering END ] [KDiscuss debug: Tag removed ] [KDiscuss debug: onAfterDisplayContent called with article.id=398. ]
Fine, i see Discuss this item on the forums. (1 posts)

Debug for ARTICLE full article view:
Code:
[KDiscuss debug: manualoverride disabled - removing tags. ] [KDiscuss debug: Searching for {mos_fb_discuss:#} tag in article text... None found. ] [KDiscuss debug: Using Auto-Mode to discuss article in FB CategoryId:10 ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering START ] [KDiscuss debug: Found the FB threadId in the cross reference table(#__fb_discussbot). ] [KDiscuss debug: User is logged in. ] [KDiscuss debug: Article Id is 398 ] [KDiscuss debug: Building QuickPost form for Id 398 ] [KDiscuss debug: Smilies displayed Left of the QuickPost form. ] [KDiscuss debug: Counted 2 actual post(s) in this thread #386. ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering Comments with 2 actual posts. ] [KDiscuss debug: Limiting rendered comments to 25 posts. ] [KDiscuss debug: Showing Last posts in the thread in Ascending order. ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering post #387. ] [KDiscuss debug: Hiding first post with method #3 of first-thread-handling. ] [KDiscuss debug: Building a simple link to create new posts. ] [KDiscuss debug: Showing QuickPost above the article comments. ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering END ] [KDiscuss debug: Tag removed ] [KDiscuss debug: onAfterDisplayContent called with article.id=398. ]
Fine, i see collapsed link to Quick Post form, then link Discuss this item on the forums. (1 posts), then post text.
Well, everything is OK.

Now - headcache with MyBlog.
Debug for MyBlog Category Blog view:
Code:
[KDiscuss debug: manualoverride disabled - removing tags. ] [KDiscuss debug: Searching for {mos_fb_discuss:#} tag in article text... None found. ] [KDiscuss debug: Using Auto-Mode to discuss article in FB CategoryId:10 ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering START ] [KDiscuss debug: Found the FB threadId in the cross reference table(#__fb_discussbot). ] [KDiscuss debug: User is logged in. ] [KDiscuss debug: Article Id is 52 ] [KDiscuss debug: Building QuickPost form for Id 52 ] [KDiscuss debug: Smilies displayed Left of the QuickPost form. ] [KDiscuss debug: Counted 9 actual post(s) in this thread #33. ] [KDiscuss debug: Displaying Intro, link to the forum only. ] [KDiscuss debug: Counting posts with:SELECT count(id) from #__fb_messages where hold=0 AND thread!=id AND thread=33 ] [KDiscuss debug: botCopyContent:2 ] [KDiscuss debug: Counted 8 displayed posts in this thread with holds and the copied content removed. ] [KDiscuss debug: Building a simple link to create new posts. ] [KDiscuss debug: Showing QuickPost above the article comments. ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering END ] [KDiscuss debug: Tag removed ] [KDiscuss debug: onAfterDisplayContent called with article.id=52. ]
Fine, i see Discuss this item on the forums. (8 posts)

Debug for MyBlog full blog (full text) record view:
Code:
[KDiscuss debug: manualoverride disabled - removing tags. ] [KDiscuss debug: Searching for {mos_fb_discuss:#} tag in article text... None found. ] [KDiscuss debug: Using Auto-Mode to discuss article in FB CategoryId:10 ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering START ] [KDiscuss debug: Found the FB threadId in the cross reference table(#__fb_discussbot). ] [KDiscuss debug: User is logged in. ] [KDiscuss debug: Article Id is 52 ] [KDiscuss debug: Building QuickPost form for Id 52 ] [KDiscuss debug: Smilies displayed Left of the QuickPost form. ] [KDiscuss debug: Counted 9 actual post(s) in this thread #33. ] [KDiscuss debug: Displaying Intro, link to the forum only. ] [KDiscuss debug: Counting posts with:SELECT count(id) from #__fb_messages where hold=0 AND thread!=id AND thread=33 ] [KDiscuss debug: botCopyContent:2 ] [KDiscuss debug: Counted 8 displayed posts in this thread with holds and the copied content removed. ] [KDiscuss debug: Building a simple link to create new posts. ] [KDiscuss debug: Showing QuickPost above the article comments. ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering END ] [KDiscuss debug: Tag removed ] [KDiscuss debug: onAfterDisplayContent called with article.id=52. ]
And i see only Discuss this item on the forums. (8 posts). No quickpost form, no any of 8 posts (and debug show it).

If i set Show on Blog Pages - Full
Debug for MyBlog full blog (full text) record view:
Code:
[KDiscuss debug: manualoverride disabled - removing tags. ] [KDiscuss debug: Searching for {mos_fb_discuss:#} tag in article text... None found. ] [KDiscuss debug: Using Auto-Mode to discuss article in FB CategoryId:10 ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering START ] [KDiscuss debug: Found the FB threadId in the cross reference table(#__fb_discussbot). ] [KDiscuss debug: User is logged in. ] [KDiscuss debug: Article Id is 52 ] [KDiscuss debug: Building QuickPost form for Id 52 ] [KDiscuss debug: Smilies displayed Left of the QuickPost form. ] [KDiscuss debug: Counted 9 actual post(s) in this thread #33. ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering Comments with 9 actual posts. ] [KDiscuss debug: Limiting rendered comments to 25 posts. ] [KDiscuss debug: Showing Last posts in the thread in Ascending order. ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering post #45. ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering post #43. ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering post #41. ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering post #40. ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering post #38. ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering post #37. ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering post #36. ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering post #34. ] [KDiscuss debug: Hiding first post with method #3 of first-thread-handling. ] [KDiscuss debug: Building a simple link to create new posts. ] [KDiscuss debug: Showing QuickPost above the article comments. ] [KDiscuss debug: Rendering END ] [KDiscuss debug: Tag removed ] [KDiscuss debug: onAfterDisplayContent called with article.id=52. ]
Well i see Quick Post and comments, but now of course i see ARTICLE Category Blog view and MyBlog Category Blog view all comments too, what's not usable at all.

Looks like if show on Blog Pages - Link discussbot can't see difference between MyBlog articles category view and full text view.
8=@

Please Jerry, give some guidelines/explanation.
Maybe something wrong there?
Code:
$isFrontPage = JRequest::getVar('view') == 'frontpage'; $isBlogPage = JRequest::getVar('layout') == 'blog'; // before && (JRequest::getVar('view') == 'category') || JRequest::getVar('view') == 'section'); if ($isBlogPage || $this->isMyBlogPage) { $show = $botShowOnBlogPages; } else if ($isFrontPage) { $show = $botShowOnFrontPage; } else { $show = $botShowOnOtherPages; } $isStaticContent = !$article->sectionid && !$article->catid;
but looks OK.

Discussbot settings:
Joomla 1.5.14, Kunena 1.5.7 (not modified or jj edition) - default_ex template , Discussbot 2.0b, MyBlog 3.0 Build 329 - default template.

Discussbot plugin is first on content plugin group.
There is JomSocial 1.5.248 on this site too - but i dont think thats make problem.
I try with sh404SEF enabled/disabled - no difference.

Ufff, long text, but i really can't find way out of this problem.

Thanks for advance
m.

P.S.
Sorry for my english, i try to write in straightforward language.
26 Nov 2009 01:44 - 26 Nov 2009 01:46
Matias wrote:

They are not in the same page, or you have many different URL's to the same page ( www.domain.com & domain.com). If you have enabled "Who is online", you can click on it to see list of active users and on which pages they are browsing currently.

thats true, i use atm different URLs.
yes i know that i can see them on "Who is online" - but how i remove that 0 viewing or what i have to do to that it works (dont say use only one url :)).

thanks

ps: if i see them on "who is online" then it should be possible to see them on XY viewing - or not ? i dont understand that really :blush:
24 Nov 2009 22:55 - 24 Nov 2009 22:57
Replied by JBHawaii on topic Move profile to left
Adrea, as far as I know message.php was not changed from 1.5.4 - 1.5.7 so you may use the same steps as found in this thread.

www.kunena.com/forum/114-hacks/20161-kun...extbox-on-right-side

Please note that this is intended for the "default_ex" Template and not a custom template. If you are using a modified template the CSS Styles might have to be altered differently.

Good Luck!

Aloha,
JBHawaii
24 Nov 2009 21:09
some of my members have been complaining that the animated avatars are no longer working on the forum. I think this only started happening after I move to HG, it seems that we have GD 2 implemented on their servers and I believe that this can stop animated avatars working. I have been told that I can ask for it to be removed, however, I don't want to remove it if it is going to cause other problems. Any ideas, comments on this, and whether or not it will cause more harm than good?
24 Nov 2009 12:14
About six months ago, on another thread that is now locked...

emeyer wrote:

Probably sh404sef could be faster, it's true. I don't have any benchmark data and haven't looked into the caching algorithm. I would guess it's a linear search. The sh404sef maintainer would probably be glad of assistance if he was contacted directly.

Here's another thought...current Google SEO documents state that pages should not contain more than a hundred links (some other pages on the Web suggest this information is out of date, but the Google docs state they were updated this year). So, reducing the number of links on densely linked pages probably improves ranking if there are very many. Also, this reduces any SEF processing!

So, on the categories and forum thread lists, I removed links to member profiles from the template, just putting the name without a link. This reduced the number of content links which need to be processed on each page by ~30% (the profile links are still available in the message threads). It's just a thought which may be useful to some.

Does anyone know how to remove the links to member profiles from the template, just putting the name without a link? I would appreciate help with this. THanks.
24 Nov 2009 11:40
Hi Everyone,

I am using Kunena 1.5.7.

I moved a thread over on my forum Click Here and it left a "moved" announcement on the forum. I don't know how to delete this "moved" announcement. Please click the link and see what I mean. Does anyone know how to remove it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

By the way, I HAD to move it as it was the only way of "splitting the thread". I had to create a new thread, merge all the posts over to the new thread, and then move the new thread to the relevant section. I hope the splitting function will be fixed at some point, as it is a very important part of forum management.
23 Nov 2009 20:13
Replied by Azure on topic JoniJnm Edition 1.4.2
Hi Joni

Re: New plugin: bbcodehtml - does this mean that we can now place html code in our signatures or is this strictly for posting?

Also, the updated Poll Hack has reverted to Spanish. At the bottom of the post where the hack resides, it's all in Spanish. Where is the English language file?

This needs to be changed to:-

"Add a new poll" and "Poll title"

And the buttons should say:-

"Add a new option" and "Remove an option"

JoniJnm wrote:

1.3.15 RC3 to 1.3.16

Date: 2009-11-21

+ New plugin: bbcodehtml
+ New plugin: relative posts (by guerrila )
^ Base: Kunena 1.5.7 stable
^ Improved frameset plugin: added frameset demo
^ Upgrade hackpoll plugin to v0.1.8.3
^ Changed jomsocial_rule.xml file (please, do a "rule scan" in jomsocial)

Download

20 Nov 2009 04:28
Replied by Matias on topic remove category id from URL
Original sh404sef URLs made Kunena.com 2-3x slower in dedicated server because it had to cache ~100 000 different URLs (within a week) even in relatively small forum! And it was getting exponentially slower as the forum grew larger.

Well, removing just the category ID with some fancy caching would not be that bad for performance, if you keep the message ID. Maybe it can be done as paid job which could be included into next release.. Hmmm..
19 Nov 2009 14:07
heya guys. Kunena noob here. Recently I installed the Kunena forum app onto my website, yakabout.com.au.

All going well save for one thing. I'm having issues getting images & avatar uploads to work. I'm wondering if anyone here can give me a heads up? This is the erros messages getting spit back out at me:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/b0rg11/public_html/home/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/avatars/62.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/b0rg11/public_html/home/components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/myprofile/myprofile_avatar_upload.php on line 574

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpgx4kLx' to '/home/b0rg11/public_html/home/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/avatars/62.jpg' in /home/b0rg11/public_html/home/components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/myprofile/myprofile_avatar_upload.php on line 574
An error occured when uploading your avatar. Please try again or notify your system administrator.
Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '/home/b0rg11/public_html/home/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/avatars/s_62.jpg' for writing in /home/b0rg11/public_html/home/components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/myprofile/myprofile_avatar_upload.php on line 584

Warning: copy(/home/b0rg11/public_html/home/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/avatars/62.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/b0rg11/public_html/home/components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/myprofile/myprofile_avatar_upload.php on line 606
Your avatar has been uploaded....
18 Nov 2009 22:18 - 18 Nov 2009 22:19
Hello... I just want posted articles to automatically create a forum topic. I'm getting a similar error as mentioned before.

[KDiscuss debug: Using Auto-Mode to discuss article in FB CategoryId:29 ]
[KDiscuss debug: Rendering START ]
[KDiscuss FATAL: Failed to select threadid from cross reference:DB function reports no errors ]
[KDiscuss debug: Rendering END ]
[KDiscuss debug: Tag removed ]

No topic is created. is there some documentation on creating an auto forum topic?

Does it automatically create a link from the article to the forum discussion?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

- Josh
18 Nov 2009 04:03
Hi everybody,

I've investigated lockups and slowdowns on my site running Kunena forum and Kunena Latest Posts module.
I've found that one of the sql queries in the modules/mod_kunenalatest/helper.php is too complex for poor mysql:

SELECT q.maxid AS id, m.time, m.thread, n.hits, q.countid AS `count` , m.subject, m.userid, m.name, m.catid, q.catname, t.message, 0 AS unread
FROM (
SELECT max( m.id ) AS maxid, count( m.id ) AS countid, c.name AS catname
FROM jos_fb_messages AS m
JOIN jos_fb_categories AS c ON m.catid = c.id
WHERE c.published =1
AND m.hold =0
AND m.moved =0
AND c.pub_access
IN ( 0, 1 , -1, 18 )
GROUP BY m.thread
ORDER BY maxid DESC
LIMIT 14
) AS q
JOIN jos_fb_messages AS m ON q.maxid = m.id
JOIN jos_fb_messages AS n ON m.thread = n.id
JOIN jos_fb_messages_text AS t ON q.maxid = t.mesid

This query takes 1.5 secs running on my configuration - and almost all the time used for the creating tmp table inside mysql.

Other queries in this module are also look quite complex. Compare to the fireboard good old last posts module - no such complex queries were there.
Unfortunately I am not SQL-guru and I am not able to fix this by myself.

Currently I've just disabled this queries (displaying first post in the thread instead of the last one) but displaying last post in the thread is essential for this module.

Did anyone hear about similar troubles with such sql queries?

-- Dam
17 Nov 2009 20:45
Hello everyone
Is there anyone that we can have the profile settings from the right side to the left side of the forum?

of course if its easy that is.....

thanks in advance
14 Nov 2009 19:06
Hi,
I got 2 errors on my board. It's fresh install.

1. When I see all the categories and I click on the user list, there's an error on the next page. I didn't find any workaround yet. See the images:

2. When I move a thread from one category to another and leave a ghost message, I got an error when showing the ghost thread in the original category.
The workaround is to not leave a ghost. Images:

Anyone know how to solve these?

Thank you.

And thanks to the kunena team. Great forum.
13 Nov 2009 22:01
Hello,

If you are connected into moderator or administrator, you have a button into end of the post to remove them, in forum administration you have just the possibility to change/remove categories.
Displaying 4636 - 4650 out of 5316 results.
Time to create page: 3.840 seconds