Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important K 1.5 latest posts module - no longer supported or maintained. Do NOT use this with K 1.6!

More
14 years 5 months ago #341 by Blue85
jerry wrote:

Blue85 wrote:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ctype_digit() in /srv/www/htdocs/j/modules/mod_kunena_latest/mod_kunena_latest.php on line 224

It's not my mod_kunenalatest as my name is mod_kunenalatest version 1.0.45 is the latest. If you have mod_kunena_latest it's some different project/different developer -> different support.
You can grab my module and take support from here :)

As a matter of fact that was all i needed - your mod works fine thanks! ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #342 by nelito
Strange thing:

When i publish kunena latest, it "kills" all module title translation there are below it.

"Members" become CC MEMBERS

All module titles become this CC SOMETHING, instead of translated name

Any clue?

Tks a lot

More
14 years 5 months ago #343 by jerry
Replied by jerry on topic Re:Kunena latest posts module
version 1.0.46
- fixed smile.class
- show avatars by default

More
14 years 5 months ago #344 by JBHawaii
jerry wrote:

Not in my module:
helper.php line 17

Code:
require_once (JPATH_SITE.DS.'components'.DS.'com_kunena'.DS.'template'.DS.'default'.DS.'smile.class.php');
So there must be another module which causes this. But which one?

Or component/module/plugin/template where is defined other class smile. Not the class from Kunena. Better would be to rename class smile to Ksmile to get rid off these issues.[/quote]

Jerry ever since i have upgraded to 1.5.6 I have that problem. I don't have any modules published and I get that error, any ideas?

Mahalo,
JBHawaii

More
14 years 5 months ago #345 by jerry
Replied by jerry on topic Re:Kunena latest posts module
JBHawaii wrote:

Jerry ever since i have upgraded to 1.5.6 I have that problem. I don't have any modules published and I get that error, any ideas?

I am using Kunena 1.5.6 and everything works OK for me.
Try the yesterday released version 1.0.46.
What's your used template? Try to find if smile is used in other files (grep -R smile *).

More
14 years 5 months ago #346 by sebkun
What would be really cool is to allow at least one ID to be ignored for this plugin. I did this hack to use this module and yet use the KDiscuss plugin. That way, I set an ID in the KDiscuss bot to make the first message of the thread which should not be displayed as a latest message since it isn't one.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #347 by kerios83
Youuu neggers ! I just wanted to know (sorry i don't want to read whole 27 pages of this topic) is there any way to display TOPIC with new ->post<- to be first on the list ?

Suposed i got 4 topic like: T1, T2, T3, T4.

Some user write something in topic T2 so the list will be now like: T2, T1, T3, T4.

Another user write something in topic T4 so the list with topic will be look like T4, T2, T3, T4 and so on ! Offcourse when somebody create new TOPIC it could be first on the list like there is now (but i want that the new post also make some changes on the list, not only new topics).

It is possible for this addon ?

Anyway THX for kunena component and kunenalatest is v nice too. Keep up your good work !
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by kerios83.

More
14 years 5 months ago #348 by kerios83
It is possible with kunena latest ? If not i will instal agora cause i got answer from their support that it is easy to do - but i like kunena better so thats why i ask :D

More
14 years 5 months ago #349 by sytoedov
Hi everybody,

I've investigated lockups and slowdowns on my site running Kunena forum and Kunena Latest Posts module.
I've found that one of the sql queries in the modules/mod_kunenalatest/helper.php is too complex for poor mysql:

SELECT q.maxid AS id, m.time, m.thread, n.hits, q.countid AS `count` , m.subject, m.userid, m.name, m.catid, q.catname, t.message, 0 AS unread
FROM (
SELECT max( m.id ) AS maxid, count( m.id ) AS countid, c.name AS catname
FROM jos_fb_messages AS m
JOIN jos_fb_categories AS c ON m.catid = c.id
WHERE c.published =1
AND m.hold =0
AND m.moved =0
AND c.pub_access
IN ( 0, 1 , -1, 18 )
GROUP BY m.thread
ORDER BY maxid DESC
LIMIT 14
) AS q
JOIN jos_fb_messages AS m ON q.maxid = m.id
JOIN jos_fb_messages AS n ON m.thread = n.id
JOIN jos_fb_messages_text AS t ON q.maxid = t.mesid

This query takes 1.5 secs running on my configuration - and almost all the time used for the creating tmp table inside mysql.

Other queries in this module are also look quite complex. Compare to the fireboard good old last posts module - no such complex queries were there.
Unfortunately I am not SQL-guru and I am not able to fix this by myself.

Currently I've just disabled this queries (displaying first post in the thread instead of the last one) but displaying last post in the thread is essential for this module.

Did anyone hear about similar troubles with such sql queries?

-- Dam

More
14 years 5 months ago #350 by sytoedov
Not sure that this is the right place, but I have some question to the module developers...
Please have a look at this thread, thanks:
www.kunena.com/forum/112-modules/33001-k...plicated-sql-queries

Time to create page: 0.475 seconds