Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Avatars & images - what am I doing wrong?

More
14 years 4 months ago #1 by yakass
heya guys. Kunena noob here. Recently I installed the Kunena forum app onto my website, yakabout.com.au.

All going well save for one thing. I'm having issues getting images & avatar uploads to work. I'm wondering if anyone here can give me a heads up? This is the erros messages getting spit back out at me:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/b0rg11/public_html/home/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/avatars/62.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/b0rg11/public_html/home/components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/myprofile/myprofile_avatar_upload.php on line 574

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpgx4kLx' to '/home/b0rg11/public_html/home/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/avatars/62.jpg' in /home/b0rg11/public_html/home/components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/myprofile/myprofile_avatar_upload.php on line 574
An error occured when uploading your avatar. Please try again or notify your system administrator.
Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '/home/b0rg11/public_html/home/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/avatars/s_62.jpg' for writing in /home/b0rg11/public_html/home/components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/myprofile/myprofile_avatar_upload.php on line 584

Warning: copy(/home/b0rg11/public_html/home/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/avatars/62.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/b0rg11/public_html/home/components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/myprofile/myprofile_avatar_upload.php on line 606
Your avatar has been uploaded....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds