Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

This is a community-driven self-help category to ask questions about designing or developing your own Kunena template. Please be aware that there are rules that apply to topics posted in this category:

Do not use this category for:
  • asking questions about how to make simple changes to a template designed by the Kunena project team (use K 3.0 Templates instead);
  • advertising your own template designs.

Topics that do not meet the above guidelines may be removed without notice.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Change the toggler default

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #1 by scmkayaks
How can I change the default position of the toggler. I want that top section to be auto hidden, but available.

Plus the welcome message. Not sure how to change that.

thanks
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
I do not know what the "welcome message" looks like on your website. Could you show us a picture of the "welcome message" please? I may be able to help you with that.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #3 by scmkayaks
HUH. It must of been an after install message or something. I don't see it anymore.

About the toggler though. In the attached picture. I want the togglers' (red circle)
default state to be "hidden" so the green space doesn't show. I'm not sure how to do this. Is it in a config file, database, etc?????

Thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by scmkayaks.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled

scmkayaks wrote: HUH. It must of been an after install message or something. I don't see it anymore.

In future, please choose your subjects carefully. It is better to use one topic for each subject. It is very difficult (and very confusing) to answer questions about different subjects in the one topic.

scmkayaks wrote: I want the toggler's ... default state to be "hidden" so the ... [area below it] doesn't show. I'm not sure how to do this. Is it in a config file, database, etc.?

I understand your requirement (even without seeing a picture). We have discussed this question a couple of times before on this forum:

The short answer to your question is that there is no configuation setting or database item that controls the toggler default setting. To change the current arrangement you would need to create your own Kunena template or modify the source code.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #5 by scmkayaks
Got it, added

#Kunena table.kprofilebox {
display:none;
}

to my sites MAIN css

Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by scmkayaks.

Time to create page: 0.427 seconds