Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Top Login Form --> Making Default Value = Collapsed

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by yali301
Hello,

I already searched forum to find any answer about this topic but I couldn't. If there is a answer sorry about a new topic. I dont want to waste your time :(

I wanted to change default value of any forum box (especially profile box) in my forum.
This is why ; I've already a login form top of my web site. And I dont want to display two login form at any time. If I can change default value of profile box css collapsed its ok for me.

if its not possible I want to delete or deactivate profile(login) box on my forum.

Thanks for your interest.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by yali301
Is there anyone who knows that ??? Could you help please ?

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by kiwi3685
You can turn off the Kunena login from the Kunena config pages.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled, yali301

More
12 years 4 months ago #4 by kiwi3685
PM from yali301

Hi Kiwi Icouldnt find that option in config menu. Could you explain more : like Goto Kunena Component --> Kunena Config --> ....

Kunena Configuration > Integration > Login and Registration

Set this to "none"

Quote from instructions on the page:

You can configure Kunena to use login and registration links from other extensions. Set to None if you want to disable the login box.

More
12 years 4 months ago #5 by sozzled
Thanks, kiwi, you're quite right. Another way of tackling this issue is to not display the entire profile box region at all. See How can we remove whole profile box; we can only disable login box in K 1.6?

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds