Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question How to close some forums by default?

More
14 years 5 months ago #1 by carsten888
In the frontend, there is for each of the forum-groups a [-] button to close the forum so as to save space.

How to set it so some forums are by default closed and others open?

I get complains by users who open-close certain forums and when returning to the site, they are all open again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #2 by @quila
I am not sure but you can try to add this in your kunena.forum.css file

#Kunena #catid_4 {
display: none;
}

where the 4 is a number ID of the category you want to show closed.

Let me know if work.

More
14 years 5 months ago #3 by carsten888
thank you. that works partly.

it shows the forum closed, but with a [-], which needs to be clicked twice for it to open.
I could probably add to the css to make those specific [-] point to the other image to make them appear as [+], but I think they will still need to be clicked twice to work.

How to fix that?

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds