Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Merged Loading BBCode editor...

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #31 by pekka
Replied by pekka on topic Loading BBCode editor...
Here is my configuration report:

(removed)
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by pekka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #32 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Loading BBCode editor...
I do not know the specific reason why you get the "Loading BBcode Editor..." message, pekka, but when I visited your forum I cannot see what is going on at there because there is the message "Only site members can participate in forum topics in this forum. You will need to register and / or login to participate in the discussions."

The reason why the message "Loading BBcode Editor..." appears is usually because there is a Javascript conflict with Joomla Mootools. To diagnose further would require some access to your forum so that we could try to reproduce this for ourselves. Do you have a test account we could use to access your forum?

Have you enabled debug mode?

More
10 years 3 months ago #33 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Loading BBCode editor...
There seems to be a conflict with this template. I have entered it in the bug list.
github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/issues/2185
The following user(s) said Thank You: pekka

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #34 by pekka
I tried Joomla debug mode, but didn't find anything. Not quite sure what to look for though.

Here is a test account (removed)
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by pekka.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #35 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Loading BBCode editor...
There are a couple of things you could try (at least to workaround the problem):

(1) Rename the file ../templates/beez3/javascript/hide.js to something else (like hide.js-old). I don't know what other effect this may have on the operation of your site.

(2) Try a different Joomla template for J! 3.2.0 (like the Protostar template).

EDIT: It looks like some changes have been made in J! 3.2.1 (testing with J! 3.2.1 RC1 seems to indicate that the issues with Beez3 template have been fixed).

See joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla/tracker...m_id=32034&start=575
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 3 months ago #36 by pekka
Great news, thanks!

BTW, renaming hide.js works for BBCode editor but breaks at least hiding/unhiding of modules with beezHide style.

More
10 years 3 months ago #37 by pekka
I installed today J! 3.2.1 but the Beez3 template hide.js problem didn't get solved. I have cleared the cache and browser temp files and tried with different computers and browsers. :pinch:

More
10 years 3 months ago #38 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Loading BBCode editor...
Srry, it will be fixed in J3.2.2

its not merged yet: github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/2002

If you want to work now: remove line 334-336 from hide.js

Regards 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: pekka

More
10 years 3 months ago #39 by pekka
I assume you meant lines 394-396. Hiding them works fine for me for now, thanks!

More
10 years 3 months ago #40 by waanie
Hi Team

I know this topics has been dealt with in other posts but I am not sure why this started happening suddenly. The site hase been runnin for quite a few months without any real problems.

Kunena was on version 2.0.4 and joomla on version 2.5.4.

all was working fine. Suddenly I get a call from one of my users saying they can't upload pictures. Nothing had been done to the site and as far as i know i am the only one with backend access.

anyway the joomla template I a using is Allrounder-j1.6

and

the kunena template is Blue Eagle version 3.0.3

because the problem cropped up I decided to upgrade kunena to version 3.0.3 and joonla version is now 2.5.17.

help would be greatly appreciated
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.500 seconds