Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Upgrade problems with K 1.x -> K 2.0.3 (and solution)

More
11 years 4 months ago #11 by Matias
I found a fix for this issue (needs basic SQL skills):

1) Make backup

2) Go to phpMyAdmin or similar tool and run the code from below (change both #__ to your database prefix):
Code:
UPDATE #__kunena_topics AS tt INNER JOIN ( SELECT thread, MIN(hold) AS hold FROM #__kunena_messages WHERE hold IN (0,1) GROUP BY thread ) AS c ON tt.id=c.thread SET tt.hold = c.hold WHERE tt.moved_id=0

3) Go to Kunena backend >> Forum Tools >> Recount Statistics and run the action without changing any parameters.

PS. This bug is only present in Kunena 2.0.3 and can be avoided by upgrading first to Kunena 2.0.2.
PPS. It's already fixed and the fix will be in the next version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: regdomain
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #12 by regdomain
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by regdomain.
More
11 years 4 months ago #13 by Mantaii
Hi!
I have searched the forum and can't find an answer so my last attempt is to post here.

I upgraded to the latest version of Kunena and now get the screen shot attached. I've done a recount and sync via the configuration panel and still nothing shows.

The report log is also found below:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 240 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 16M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : TK2 | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.2.0 | creationdate: 12/26/07

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.3 | creationdate: 2012-11-24

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.3 | 2012-11-24 [ Reconciliation ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Hope someone can help as my website is currently offline until I fix this.
Attachments:
More
11 years 4 months ago #14 by sozzled
Here are a couple of thoughts that may help:

(1) Your configuration report shows that you have the System - Legacy plugin enabled. Please see the following information that discusses this issue >>> here <<<

(2) Your configuration report shows that you are using a Joomla site template that is very old; it was designed in December 2007 and it probably does not work in J! 1.5.26. I suggest you should use a more modern template or try using one of the default templates that comes with J! 1.5.

(3) Your configuration report shows some issues with the way you have setup your Joomla menu. I suggest that you read How do I restore my Kunena menu? on our FAQs page.

(4) We cannot actually see your website. When I tried to visit it, I see the message "6 DEC - It'll soon be Christmas!! Maybe even before I manage to get this website back up and running!!!" This is not very helpful to others who may want to look at why your forum is not working properly.

(5) What version of Kunena were you using before you upgraded? Did you see the topic Kunena 2.0.3 known issues and does this apply in your case?

(6) Your configuration report shows that you have some special settings for the way that you're trying to run your "Recent Topics" menu item. It may be useful to try restoring your configuration settings back to their original default values to see if this helps (in the first instance) to resolve your problems. Do you require help in doing that?
More
11 years 4 months ago #15 by gertk

Mantaii wrote: Hi!
I have searched the forum and can't find an answer so my last attempt is to post here.

I upgraded to the latest version of Kunena and now get the screen shot attached. I've done a recount and sync via the configuration panel and still nothing shows.

I have same issue...wating for a fix :blush:
More
11 years 4 months ago #16 by rich
Please read the second message in this topic.

(5) What version of Kunena were you using before you upgraded? Did you see the topic Kunena 2.0.3 known issues and does this apply in your case?

The following user(s) said Thank You: gertk
More
11 years 4 months ago #17 by gertk
Thanks! It worked with the SQL update!
More
11 years 4 months ago #18 by Mantaii
SQL update fixed it for me as well.

Cheers,
More
11 years 4 months ago #19 by sozzled
More
11 years 4 months ago #20 by Grey Jorildyn
That isn't the only problem at www.impact-gaming.us/forum/index

On the index the category and topics won't synchronize at all. It just keeps saying 0 topics 0 posts. There are no post times whatsoever (each posts is viewable in category but it says "Last topic start 0 minutes ago by _____" (no name or change in time ever, always 0 minutes ago).

Also, when you try to view any threads, you get the access denied, you do not have permissions error thing. I need a lot of help. My board is active and it is needed for this weekend. Please assist ; ;

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : hexicon_gamer | author: Shape5.com | version: 1.0 | creationdate: July 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.3 | creationdate: 2012-11-24

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.3 | 2012-11-24 [ Reconciliation ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 2.5

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 2.0.3 | Content - Kunena Discuss 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.3 | Kunena Stats 2.0.3 | Kunena Login 2.0.3 | Kunena Search 2.0.3

Time to create page: 0.640 seconds