Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged Sometimes users get: "You do not have permissions to access this page"

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #1 by chrustik
After upgrade to kunena 2.0.2,Sometime users are getting: you do not have permissions to access this page, when they are clicking on the (new message in the green color). In the URR field, address are changing to something...

For example.

The really URL:
Code:
http://www.kibkit.lt/forumas/Lankytojų-blog-ai/60820-Megėjo-blog-as
After changing:
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Minor change to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
Typically, if you have a URL that references a page that requires you to login first to see that page, you will get the message "you do not have permissions to access this page". Sometimes this happens if you click a link and you simply do not have the permission to view the information on that page. Check the Permissions tab in the category to see how you may have prevented people accessing the posts in a category.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cowboysdude

More
11 years 6 months ago #3 by cowboysdude
Yes but this happens randomly while registered users are logged in and trying to post a message:

"You do not have permissions to access this page."

So I changed all the permissions to public ....

More
11 years 6 months ago #4 by chrustik
Replied by chrustik on topic joomla seo
Hello

When in joomla configuration seo is "Off", then in kunena doesnt work "Preview" and "Moderating", I cant to transfer posts to other topic. When in joomla configuration seo is "On", then "Preview" and "Moderating" are working well,but users sometime then they are clicking on the new posts " (!) ", they are getting the error "you do not have permissions to access this page". Any idea to fix it?

More
11 years 6 months ago #5 by sozzled
*** Topics merged by moderator ***

Please do not start a new topic if you have already asked the same question elsewhere.

More
11 years 6 months ago #6 by chrustik

sozzled wrote: *** Topics merged by moderator ***

Please do not start a new topic if you have already asked the same question elsewhere.

It isnt the same question. And I havent got an idea how to fix it.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #7 by sozzled
The original topic says "sometimes users getting 'you do not have permissions to access this page'". Your new topic in effect says the same thing: under certain conditions, "users getting 'you do not have permissions to access this page'". Have you resolved the question you asked about in msg #1 of this topic? Can you explain in what way, specifically, the question you asked in msg #1 of this topic is different to the question you have asked in msg #4 of this topic.

Thank you.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #8 by Garry1953
I have Access denied showing in Search Engine Bots Logs. (J4age Statistice plugin)
On both my forums - Different Domains

Kunena seems to randomly tack the below to the ends of some of the urls on the forum.
/list.html
/credits.html

Examples below

forum/our-welcome-mat-is-out-for-all/63-funny-fishing-bloopers-with-bill-dance/list.html (Access denied)
forum/our-welcome-mat-is-out-for-all/63-funny-fishing-bloopers-with-bill-dance.html (Currect url)

forum/20-tackle-and-knots/credits.html (Access denied)
forum/tackle-and-knots.html (Currect url)

I Also noticed incorrect urls as below.
forum/6-
forum/20-

forum/6-outdoor-activities/credits.html (Access denied)
forum/outdoor-activities-forums.html (Currect url)

Joomla SEO Settings

Search Engine Friendly URLs --- Yes
Use URL rewriting ............. Yes
Adds Suffix to URL ............ Yes

Joomla Cache is On set to Conservative

I have cleared all Cache and Purged expired cache

Kunena SEO Settings
Search Engine Friendly URLs .. Yes
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Garry1953.

More
11 years 6 months ago #9 by sozzled
Did you read Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) ? How have you setup your Kunena menu? Have you considered giving us some information about your website? Have you read the FAQs page?

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #10 by Garry1953
Hi Sozzled.
I have read the SEO, and have all settings correct as indicated from my post.

I also made a reference to a Free Joomla plugin that you can install, to check to see if this is happening to your own sites.

J4age Statistics plugin

The randomness of the Access denied, can be pulled from its stats.

You will see quite quickly, if Access denied is occuring on your site.
J4age shows very detailed accounts of all hits on your site, from Guests, Members and search bots, the paths they take and all pages viewed and errors incurred.

As Requested, two of my sites below that are showing Access Denied in the logs.
Australian Art Forum
Camping and Caravan Forum
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Garry1953.

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds