Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged Before you post your question, read this first

More
11 years 9 months ago #11 by sozzled
I spent about 30 minutes looking at your site, edilson_w, and it's difficult for me to figure out what other Javascript library you're loading that clobbers Mootools. I suggest that you read When all else fails, try this . It may help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #12 by sozzled
You can "move back" to K 1.7.2 if you want. You need to restore your site from a backup because there is no other simpler downgrade option. Just remember, though, K 1.7.2 will only be supported until 31 Aug 2012. You have a Javascript library conflict that is causing your problem, Perhaps you should try When all else fails, try this ?

More
11 years 9 months ago #13 by edilson_w
I installed Joomla 2.5.6, with no extension after I installed the latest version of Kunena and gave the following error when accessing the forum

500 Internal Server Error
Fatal Error was detected!

Fatal Error: Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.file.class.1.6.php on line 60

The error was detected in the Kunena Component.

For support click here: Kunena Support

I believe he is having some incompatibility Sun Joomla and Kunena 2.5.6.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #14 by sozzled
edilson_w: Originally your problem occurred in K 1.7.2 and you posted it in If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first . Since that time you have upgraded to K 2.0.0 (but you omitted to give us that important information).

The "Fatal Error: Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.file.class.1.6.php on line 60 error" is different! There is a separate sticky topic about that subject. See Fatal Error: Cannot pass parameter 2 by reference in components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.file.class.1.6.php on line 60 .

You still have a Javascript library conflict even with K 2.0.0.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 9 months ago #15 by edilson_w
I did another test facility in the Joomla 2.5.6 local server and a new installation Kunena com_kunena_v2.0.0_2012-06-27.

Gave the following error:

But I informed version of Kunena, it was you who moved the topic

I still have the same conflict with K JavaScript library 2.0.0.

More
11 years 9 months ago #16 by sozzled
I am not arguing with you edilson_w. The HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is unrelated to the Javascript library issue. The HTTP 500 error is documented in a different topic and there is an answer there, too (around msg #28 of the topic I mentioned in my last reply). You need to deal with the HTTP 500 error.

You have a Javascript library conflict caused by something you have installed on your website. I do not know what that thing is.

More
11 years 9 months ago #17 by edilson_w
According to instructions, to discover the error bar BBcode have disappeared and not send more attachment. And as you do not know what caused this problem, so I was directed to install Joomla 2.5.6, with no extension and then go installing Components that have already installed Joomla in which the error occurred with the Kunena, to know which extension is causing the error.

I made installation of Joomla 2.5.6 and after intalei Kunena, create the menu item, and click the menu item to access the page principla forum generated the error:

Gave the Following error:

Recalling that the error in Kunena on my site, occurred after upgrading Joomla 2.5.4 to 2.5.6.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #18 by alsthom
I finally update to K 2.0 and I am really impressed about the SPEED!!!

I noticed some issues when making new posts;
-Add file
-Preview
-quick reply, don't work

Additionaly at the profile page the buttons don't work. I click edit and the all buttons are dead. They aren't "clickable"

Site is www.amnizia.org (click forum; guests can see only two categories....)

Here are my settings.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 100M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : shadows_iii | author: ThemeKat | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: May 2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Kunena 2.0.0 | 2012-06-27 [ Diplomatia ]
| Kunena detailled configuration:

| Joomla! detailled language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 2.8

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by alsthom.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #19 by kanum
Hi,

I have a big issue with kunena and template halcyon. The tipic Edit Profile and Tabs

I already follow the primary step from kunena to disable

Build Titles Spans

but not success. The most of editable parts from kunena not work, the menu tabs not work. This is the principal issues.

How can I fix this issues?

Know issues so far:

Don't can't edit Profile - any editable field, change avantar, etc
Tabs not Work
Tabs not appear from menus
Loading BBCode editor not work
Smiles not work
Preview a msg not work

Thanks

(I have post the same question on rockettheme forum)

Report Configuration

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : rt_halcyon | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.2 | creationdate: March 8, 2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.0 | creationdate: 2012-06-27

Kunena version detailled: Kunena 2.0.0 | 2012-06-27 [ Diplomatia ]
| Kunena detailled configuration:

| Joomla! detailled language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: AceSEF 2.5.2

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by kanum.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #20 by alsthom
It's the second time today that I make the same mistake! I post the problem and then found the solution!
Sorry...
The solution to my problems was the template. I changed to the default template ( blue eagle 2.0) and all buttons are working fine except "Add file" and "Preview" ... When I press them nothing happens....
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by alsthom.

Time to create page: 0.725 seconds