Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged Hide / Disable login

More
11 years 6 months ago #41 by piprees
Replied by piprees on topic Hide / Disable login
I did and couldnt find an answer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #42 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Hide / Disable login
This topic is about how to hide or disable the login form on a Kunena forum. This topic is not about how to place other modules in the same space used by the Kunena login form. This topic is also not about questions relating to the registration form or other login modules.

Here are some >>> search results <<< that may help you. The Kunena project team did not write the login-your-Joomla-website-by-Facebook module.

If you have a question about how and where you can place this module on your website, you can use the results of the search that I gave you and they may give you an idea where to find the information or, of you cannot find the answers, which category on this forum may come closest to addressing your question.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 5 months ago #43 by Bastian
Dear all,

How to disable "Welcome, [User] Last Visit Date: [Date]" Box below Kunena Menu at KUNENA 2.02?
At former versions it was possible to disable this via integration tab
www.kunena.org/forum/160-k-16-common-que...op-of-the-page#89638

Thanks in advance,
Bastian

More
11 years 5 months ago #44 by TKtemp
Hi Bastian,

navigate to Joomla Administration -> Components -> Kunena Forum -> Kunena Plugins -> Kunena - Joomla Integration and be sure that "Enable Joomla Login" parameter is set to No.

Hope this helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bastian

More
11 years 5 months ago #45 by Bastian
Replied by Bastian on topic Hide / Disable login
Even if I did the following two changes I still see within the top

Welcome, User
Last Visit Date: Today

Kunena Plugins » Kunena - Joomla Integration » Plug-in: [Edit] » Parameters » Plug-in Parameters » Enable Joomla Login = No
Kunena Plugins » Kunena - JomSocial Integration » Plug-in: [Edit] » Parameters » Plug-in Parameters » Enable JomSocial Login = No (is completely deactivated)

Attached you can find me Config report.
I have no clue.
Bastian

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 16M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_radiance | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.4 | creationdate: July 2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.2 | creationdate: 2012-09-02

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.2 | 2012-09-02 [ Botschafter ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 2.0.2

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.2 | Kunena Search 2.0.2

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #46 by sozzled
Bastian: When all else fails trying to crack a difficult nut, use the "sledgehammer" approach. If you want to completely remove this information, add the following lines to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file:
Code:
#Kunena td.kprofileboxcnt { display: none; }
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bastian

More
11 years 5 months ago #47 by bbookser
Replied by bbookser on topic Remove Kunena Login
Is there a way to remove the Kunena User Login\Registration box for the top of the forum?

More
11 years 5 months ago #48 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

The answer is in this topic.

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #49 by komputerman
Hello master, i have problem with kunena default template login, its very confusing, how can i remove this kunena default template login? please help me !

i use kunena 2.02
joomla 2.5
:(

Image link : 1.bp.blogspot.com/-LWC4h9tP55U/UKh4UWdcX...Vyh2vvvs/s1600/1.jpg

[img size=500]http://http://http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LWC4h9tP55U/UKh4UWdcXII/AAAAAAAAXTQ/TXfVyh2vvvs/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by komputerman.

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #50 by komputerman
Hello master, i have problem with kunena default template login, its very confusing, how can i remove this kunena default template login? please help me !

i use kunena 2.02
joomla 2.5
:(

Image link : 1.bp.blogspot.com/-LWC4h9tP55U/UKh4UWdcX...Vyh2vvvs/s1600/1.jpg

[img size=500]http://http://http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LWC4h9tP55U/UKh4UWdcXII/AAAAAAAAXTQ/TXfVyh2vvvs/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by komputerman.

Time to create page: 0.634 seconds