Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged K 2.0 general menu issues

More
11 years 3 months ago #151 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic The Kunena 2.0 Menu
I recently updated the FAQs page to describe (very simply) how to restore the Kunena menu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #152 by Dr. Pariolo
hi.

ive noticed that everytime i click on the discuss link on my frontpage's articles (my discuss config is so as soon as i create an article, a topic is made on the forum. not the default where its made upon the first article comment), my kunena menu disappears.

and its only with that trigger. once at the forum, if i go to categories, then to the topic i just read, or any other.. menu shows fine, as usual.

www.diigo.com/item/image/3j0wi/75he

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_catalyst | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.7 | creationdate: July 2012

Kunena default template details : Tigra | author: Tigra Team | version: 2.0.2 | creationdate: 2012-09-15

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.3 | 2012-11-24 [ Reconciliation ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.6.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 2.0.3 | Content - Kunena Discuss 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.3 | Kunena Stats 2.0.3 | Kunena Login 2.0.3 | Kunena Search 2.0.3

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #153 by rich
You use in your main menu the Kunena menu type "Home-Page". Use the Alias Menu type to define this link with "ID 122 foro".

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr. Pariolo

More
11 years 2 months ago #154 by Dr. Pariolo
solved!
thank you very much!

More
11 years 2 months ago #155 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Missing Kunena Menu
*** Topics merged ***

More
11 years 2 months ago #156 by landed
Replied by landed on topic Lost the main menu
I seem to have lost the main menu which sits like tabs at the top of this forum' Index My Topics etc

What did I do ? TY

More
11 years 2 months ago #157 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Missing Kunena Menu
*** Topics merged ***

More
11 years 2 months ago #158 by Shimei
Replied by Shimei on topic Kunena menu disappeared!
I just upgraded from J!1.5 to J!2.5. The menu was there but somehow during all the changes and rebuilding the menu got lost. Could someone take a peek and tell me whether this is a config setting or if something wrong? The forum is here: www.religiousverse.com and as you can see there is no index, mytopics, recentopics, no replies ect...

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : yoo_catalyst | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.7 | creationdate: July 2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.4 | creationdate: 2013-01-18

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.6.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.3 | Kunena Login 2.0.3

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #159 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena menu disappeared!
*** Topics merged ***

As. You can see, the issue about the "missing" Kunena menu question is answered in this topic.

For your information, don't forget to update the Kunena add-ons that you may be using.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shimei

More
11 years 2 months ago #160 by A. Wayne Webb
This forum, where we post regarding Kunena, has a set of tabs (Index, My Topics, Recent Topics, etc.) integrated into it.

However, on my site they do not appear. Can someone please explain why they do not appear on my site?

Cordially,
Wayne

Time to create page: 0.531 seconds