Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged K 2.0 general menu issues

More
11 years 6 months ago #121 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic No menu show
Hello,

Do you have tried to recreate the menu ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #122 by deltafidesign
Replied by deltafidesign on topic No menu show
Just done, what module position should I publish the module?

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #123 by lagen
Replied by lagen on topic Kunena menu is missing
I missing menu after upgrade to 2.0.2

I show my menu
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by lagen.

More
11 years 6 months ago #124 by lagen
Replied by lagen on topic Kunena menu is missing
I already find the problem.

Thanks anyway.

More
11 years 6 months ago #125 by andreas.hallberg
Hi,

My menu is also missing, what solution did you find?

BR

Andreas

More
11 years 6 months ago #126 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Missing Kunena Menu
There is a video in The Kunena Menu in the Wiki. Watch the video and this will show you how to restore your missing menu items. :)

More
11 years 5 months ago #127 by jquad
Replied by jquad on topic Menu buttons do not work
I recently installed Kunena (version 2.0) for the first time on my website. I installed it with default settings. The problem I am having is my tab buttons on the top (Index, Recent topics, search) don't work. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

More
11 years 5 months ago #128 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Menu buttons do not work
G'day, jquad, and welcome to Kunena.

I have merged your topic with one where the kind of question you have asked has been discussed before. It always helps if you read he FAQs page to begin with. The FAQs page explains that the "menu buttons", that you mentioned, are nothing more than a standard part of the Joomla menu system. Managing your menu is simply a case of using the Joomla Menu Manager (simple for some, perhaps, but a lot of people seem to have problems with the Joomla menu system). ;)

When posting questions on the forum, it can sometimes help to post your configuration report. Your configuration report will show us (and you) exactly how you have set up your Kunena menu. Details about how to post your configuration report are also given in the FAQs page under the section What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?

I hope this helps.

More
11 years 5 months ago #129 by gavcox
Replied by gavcox on topic Rename and redirect
Hi i want rename and redierct 1 of the menu tabs at the top of the forum but am having trouble locating the code. im running ver 2.02 and jf corporate template

many thanks
Gav

More
11 years 5 months ago #130 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic The Kunena 2.0 Menu
*** Topics merged ***

G'day, Gav, and welcome to Kunena.

There is no code to modify. The Kunena Menu is a Joomla menu and you can redefine menus and menu items using the Joomla Menu Manager.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gavcox

Time to create page: 0.498 seconds