The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.
This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.
The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.
Important
K 1.5 latest posts module - no longer supported or maintained. Do NOT use this with K 1.6!
Thanks for your message, this is my configuration and actions:
I installed the new Kunena module localy to my computer. (Before installing the module to the final web site...)
OS: Windows XP Pro
Joomla: 1.5.11
PHP: 5.2.8
DB: 5.1.30-community
Kunena: 1.5.3
Yes, the file "kunena.communitybuilder.php" is there.
Yes if I set the kunenalatest module active with kunena settings without CB integration then it's ok! (but of course, no avatar, etc)
(If I try to put either profile or avatar integration, then I get the error message)
I will do some tests tomorrow, hopefully it's only problem of Program Files. I am using xampp for myself and it works from c:\xampp...
Thanks for your message, this is my configuration and actions:
I installed the new Kunena module localy to my computer. (Before installing the module to the final web site...)
OS: Windows XP Pro
Joomla: 1.5.11
PHP: 5.2.8
DB: 5.1.30-community
Kunena: 1.5.3
Yes, the file "kunena.communitybuilder.php" is there.
Yes if I set the kunenalatest module active with kunena settings without CB integration then it's ok! (but of course, no avatar, etc)
(If I try to put either profile or avatar integration, then I get the error message)
I will do some tests tomorrow, hopefully it's only problem of Program Files. I am using xampp for myself and it works from c:xampp...
I will resolve this issue today in version 1.0.41.