Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question which CSS file for editing background colour

More
12 years 3 months ago #11 by oates
Thanks, you have almost sozzled the problem.

which CSS file would that be. I looked in templates/system/css
would it be the general.css that I add the lines too?

Incidently the colour above wasn't found in any of the CSS files in that directory, I would assume in theory that colour #5388B4 (the blueish colour above) would be present somewhere in some CSS file if not kunena template based then joomla? no?

Cheers for the help.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 3 months ago #12 by sozzled
Do you want the theoretical answer to the question "Which CSS file for editing the background colour?" or do you want the answer, specifically in your case?

I have given you the theoretical answer. I can't give you any more information than what I have already posted before. If you know what you need to do, add the CSS directives to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file. Only you know what is the name of that file. The file name (and location) differs depending on what Joomla site template you have chosen. That is why I can only give you a theoretical answer to the general question "Which CSS file for editing the background colour?".

Each person's case is unique.
More
12 years 3 months ago #13 by oates
got it.

when you said "Add the following lines to the end of your main Joomla template CSS file"

I thought 'main' referred to joomla and not the given template I am using (which of course is unique to me).

thanks again.
More
12 years 3 months ago #14 by Limbless_One
Replied by Limbless_One on topic background color
just posting to find out which lines to edit in the Default kuena css to change the backrounf colors pls :unsure:
More
12 years 3 months ago #15 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Re: background color
Hi,
Welcome on kunena.

You can change the css in the backend

Backend-Kunena- template manager- edit template. There you will see some options.

regards 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: Limbless_One
More
12 years 3 months ago #16 by Limbless_One
Replied by Limbless_One on topic Re: background color
and these area's in the following submitted pic , can they be changed also ?

Warning: Spoiler!
Attachments:
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #17 by CheechDogg
Replied by CheechDogg on topic Re: background color
Limbless_One,

To change the background on that add to your joomla template the following:

#Kunena tr.krow1 td{background-color:#000000;} - This will modify the background for the area marked with the top arrow

#Kunena tr.krow2 td{background-color:#000000;} - This will modify the background for the area marked with the lower arrow

Avoid making any changes in your kunena.forum-min.css files. Making the changes in your joomla template will make things easier for you when you upgrade to newer versions of Kunena.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by CheechDogg.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Limbless_One
More
12 years 3 months ago #18 by oates
Code:
#Kunena .kpagination .active { background-color: #561717; border-color: #561717; } #Kunena .kpagination a { border-color: #561717; } #Kunena #ktop span.ktoggler { background-color: #561717 !important; }

I added this to the end of my main template file in template manager and it brought the site down, 500 error. Had to remove it again.
Code:
<?php /** * @package yoo_corona * @author YOOtheme http://www.yootheme.com * @copyright Copyright (C) YOOtheme GmbH * @license YOOtheme Proprietary Use License (http://www.yootheme.com/license) */ // no direct access defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access'); // include config include_once(dirname(__FILE__).'/config.php'); // get warp $warp =& Warp::getInstance(); // load main template file, located in /layouts/template.php echo $warp->template->render('template');
More
12 years 3 months ago #19 by 810
try to add it on the kunena css.
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #20 by oates
See Sozzled's post in this discussion, he mentioned it needs to be added to the main jomlaa template CSS that one is using. I tried what you said just to check but no dice.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by oates.
Time to create page: 0.617 seconds