Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question which CSS file for editing background colour

More
12 years 2 months ago #21 by 810
a link to your forum will help. then i can take a look.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #22 by oates
It's not live but let me turn it on for a sec.
[see private message]

see if you can take a quick look
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by oates.
More
12 years 2 months ago #23 by 810
can you make a account for me because i get this:
There are no categories in the section!
More
12 years 2 months ago #24 by oates
sorry, fixed.

PS it is the blue that I want to get out. in the collapsible user menu.
More
12 years 2 months ago #25 by 810
#Kunena #ktop {
border-color: #B90000 !important;
}
#Kunena #ktop span.ktoggler {
background-color: #B90000 !important;
}

regards 810
More
12 years 2 months ago #26 by oates
ok, will do - which kunena CSS file to add it to?
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #27 by sozzled

oates wrote: I added this to the end of my main template file in template manager and it brought the site down, 500 error. Had to remove it again.

Code:
<?php /** * @package yoo_corona * @author YOOtheme http://www.yootheme.com * @copyright Copyright (C) YOOtheme GmbH * @license YOOtheme Proprietary Use License (http://www.yootheme.com/license) */ // no direct access defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access'); // include config include_once(dirname(__FILE__).'/config.php'); // get warp $warp =& Warp::getInstance(); // load main template file, located in /layouts/template.php echo $warp->template->render('template');

I wrote that you need to add the CSS declaratives to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file, not the PHP source code.

Let me ask you a question: Do you know the difference between CSS and PHP?
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
More
12 years 2 months ago #28 by oates
Sorry Sozzled, my bad. For some reason I clicked on the PHP file. Yes, I know the difference between CSS and PHP.

I have several template based css files, should it be fine generally to add it to any one of them:

Edit css/custom.css
Edit css/editor.css
Edit css/extensions.css
Edit css/ie6hacks.css
Edit css/ie7hacks.css
Edit css/ie8hacks.css
Edit css/layout.css
Edit css/menus.css
Edit css/modules.css
Edit css/popups.css
Edit css/reset.css
Edit css/rtl.css
Edit css/style.css
Edit css/system.css
Edit css/typography.css
More
12 years 2 months ago #29 by 810
"\components\com_kunena\template\default\css\kunena.forum-min.css"
its already in the file, so you must find the code.
More
12 years 2 months ago #30 by sozzled
In msg #12 in this topic, I wrote that the theoretical answer to the general question "Which CSS file for editing the background colour" is your Joomla site template CSS file. I also said that the specific Joomla site template CSS file is unique for each person.

The files that you listed in your last message are not, necessarily, where you need to look but we can tell you which would be the best file to change in your case if you gave us some information to work with. See What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? , post your configuration report, and we can very quickly give you the specific information you're looking for.
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds