Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question which CSS file for editing background colour

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #61 by oates

sozzled wrote: oates: Add the following lines to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file (../templates/yoo_corona/css/custom.css):

Code:
#Kunena #ktop span.ktoggler { background-color: #B90000 !important; }

OK - WORKED. Just a matter of finding which .css to add the code to. I agree with Sozzled all the way - if we can avoid messing with the template, then avoid it! Less to customise later. Thanks to Cheechdog and 810 and especially Sozzled for all the patience.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by oates.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 2 months ago #62 by CheechDogg
Sweet! Glad it worked for you, I didn't get it to work for me though....:( but its ok, I think its because of all the changes I did to the kunena template a couple months ago.

But yes , thanks to sozzled and 810 , great work you guys! Yeah!

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3
More
12 years 2 months ago #63 by Limbless_One
Firstly G'day
iv'e being reading the forums with much good information and changed the colours to my forum and for some reason i still cant change the one in the pic -->
Warning: Spoiler!

once this is done i'll be a happy man :lol:
Attachments:
More
12 years 2 months ago #64 by sozzled
#Kunena .kforum-pathway {
background-color: <your-colour-here>
}
Time to create page: 0.384 seconds