Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question which CSS file for editing background colour

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by oates
of the submit buttons on 'new thread' page. Doesn't seem to be default-min.css
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by yaksushi
Which button are you talking about, a screen shot might be better. Also a link to your site.
More
12 years 2 months ago #3 by oates
sorry about that, site isn't live but see attached, there is a background to this and also i think the square around it is blue and maybe from an image file?
Attachments:
More
12 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled
Your best friend, to find out what screen element needs adjusting with CSS, is Firebug .

Which file should you change? Your Joomla site template CSS file. See How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Limbless_One
More
12 years 2 months ago #5 by oates
thanks,

use it + read that post - very useful indeed.

Changed all colours etc. accordingly, coda (MAC) is very good for it.

I just have a problem figuring out which css file or maybe it is a line image around the no. 1 (see screenshot) - using firebug, I located and changed the blue inside the square but there is a light-blue around the square I can't put my finger on.
More
12 years 2 months ago #6 by sozzled
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #7 by oates
sorry, last question, I looked in both

kunena.default-min.css
kunena.default.css

didn't find border-color,

If you can let me know that - can marked solved.

thanks so much
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by oates.
More
12 years 2 months ago #8 by sozzled
If you would like to post the CSS definition you have made for the web-element that you want to colourise, we may be able to offer you some more specific advice.

I did not say that you should look for border-color. I meant that you need to change the border attribute (to change the light-blue line - as you described it). So, if you show us your CSS for this particular web-element (and tell us what colour you would like to paint the border in) we can show you what you need to change the page number element that appears on your Kunena pages to suit your requirements. Sorry if I didn't make that clearer before.
More
12 years 2 months ago #9 by oates
Ok, managed to get it out by colour picking the offensive colour

It is #5388B4

What I did was - go through the main .css files and find replace all for the yucky colour (using coda)

however, for the life of me I can't find this one.

Firebug sees it as

#Kunena #ktop {
border-color: #5388B4 !important;

However, I went through

kunena.forum-min
kunena.forum
kunena.default
kunena.default-min

looking for it but all occurrences of #5388B4 were changed. Any idea where to find this (attached) it is the line with the collapsing menu at the top.
Attachments:
More
12 years 2 months ago #10 by sozzled
I think this has gone on for long enough. You asked "Which file should I edit to change the background colour?" The answer is to change your main Joomla template CSS file!

(1) You want to change the colour of the page number ;
(2) You want to change the colour of the top toggler
(3) You have not told us what colour you would like to change these things to.

I will show you with an example, how to change the colour to #561717.

Add the following lines to the end of your main Joomla template CSS file:
Code:
#Kunena .kpagination .active { background-color: #561717; border-color: #561717; } #Kunena .kpagination a { border-color: #561717; } #Kunena #ktop span.ktoggler { background-color: #561717 !important; }
Question: Which CSS file for editing background colour?
Answer: As strange as it may sound, you have to change your Joomla site template CSS file.
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds