Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Merged If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #391 by mementomori
im having a problem as described in the first posts. Also the smileys dont work and profiles cant be added. My joomla version is 1.6.3 and kunena 1.6.4. Im using the frontline template. This template comes with the kunena forum (so there is diffent theme for the forum)

i have read all the posts but still have questions. Ive checked the plugins and mootools seems to be missing. So i looked in the installation folder but also there is nothing that looks like mootools. The configuration report does say something about mootools.
i am trying to confirm if this is a template problem or something else. If Mootools is missing, is is something i can manually add?

Im sorry if i didnt do this post correct..this is my first website so also first time joomla and kunena

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by mementomori.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #392 by xillibit
This is a mootools problem, just read the previous messages of this topic, you will find some answers.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 6 months ago #393 by mementomori
Tnx but no need to. The developer of the frontline template gave me new code that fixed the problem!

tnx for your response anyway

greetings

More
12 years 5 months ago #394 by jstcynske
Replied by jstcynske on topic Can't upload pictures
Option to upload pictures does not show on frontend, but is turned to yes on the backend. Uploading a file is no problem, but no pictures?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 600 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 300M

Joomla default template details : ja_purity | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.2.0 | creationdate: 12/26/07

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 2011-08-29

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.0 | Build: 5135 | Version name: Tale | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.2.4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

More
12 years 5 months ago #395 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Can't upload pictures
Hello,

You mean whe you upload a picture nothing appears in message ?

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #396 by jstcynske
Replied by jstcynske on topic Re: Can't upload pictures

xillibit wrote: Hello,

You mean whe you upload a picture nothing appears in message ?

When I click add file on this forum, it gives me the option to insert and such. You will see the picture I inserted. I am not able to do that on my forum. The emoticon also does not work, you can click on them but it does nothing. The line above them, where you chose fonts, linking, adding a video...etc does not show either.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by jstcynske.

More
12 years 5 months ago #397 by dmalone91
I am new to the Kunena extension, so forgive me for being completely dumb. I am using joomla 1.7 and I just added the Kunena forum. However, when I enable my Jfinalizer, I no longer have access to my Boardcode when trying to add a new topic to the forum. Is there any way I can have both? or is there a similar plugin like Jfinalizer that may be better? Because without Jfinalizer my site is EXTREMELY slow, and i have no idea how to fix this issue.

Also, for some reason my kunena menu items seem to be mis placed, for exaple the emoticons are grouped to the right while their selection buttons are all grouped to the left. Any idea how to fix this?

You can view my site at: techyouverymuch.com/

or the forum at: techyouverymuch.com/index.php/forumindex.html

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Daniel

More
12 years 5 months ago #398 by xillibit
Hello,

I'am not able to access to your site, it's load during a couple of minutes then i have an error 500. Actually, do you have Jfinalizer enabled ?
Can-you put here please your Kunena report configuration ?

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #399 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Can't upload pictures
Hello,

You have an issue with Mootools on your site, actually the version 1.12 is loaded by something :
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="/community/media/system/js/mootools.js"></script>

, but for Kunena you need to have Mootools 1.2.4 at least.

Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by xillibit.

More
12 years 5 months ago #400 by dmalone91
Yes, Jfinalizer is enabled, and it seems to be what is causeing so many issues with my site, Although, i could be completely mistaken.

this is my kunena full report:

hope this helps

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 8M

Joomla default template details : as002031 | author: AS Designing | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 09-07-2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 2011-08-29

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.0 | Build: 5135 | Version name: Tale | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Time to create page: 0.547 seconds