Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 3 months ago #571 by derwijko
Ho ho ho,

I proud to announce that the conflicting plugin was called: System - JGrowl notifier.

When I disabled the plugin everything works like charm :)

Ho, ho, ho

Happy Christmas :)
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 3 months ago #572 by sozzled
  • newkitty
  • Visitor
13 years 3 months ago #573 by newkitty
Hi guys! I am just beginner of using joomla and Kunena, and I love them,but I got a little problem that when I use admin log in frontend, everything is OK.But then I change to a registered user ,I can't edit the profiles!(Also the Boardcode didnot work!) There is nothing showed below the tab menu.I think it must be some settings went wrong, because admin got the right functions.
Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!(And sorry for my poor English.:blush: )Here is my Kunena reports:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0 | Build: 3620 | Version name: Spika | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Installed (Version : 1.5.12) | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.3.1) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 2.1)

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

And sorry for my poor English.Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!
  • newkitty
  • Visitor
13 years 3 months ago #574 by newkitty
Maybe it's problems due to authority or something.But I cannot find any clues.
More
13 years 3 months ago #575 by sozzled

newkitty wrote: ... also the Boardcode didn't work!

This is a big clue. This topic is all about helping users who have software that conflicts with Kunena. The solution is to find which software is causing the conflict. This topic will show you how to solve your problems. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: newkitty
  • newkitty
  • Visitor
13 years 3 months ago #576 by newkitty
Thank you for your help! I'll try that way. I've been a little curious that why everything is OK when I grant the admin's privilege to the registered user. But obviously I need to have a lot of tests.Thanks again!
  • newkitty
  • Visitor
13 years 3 months ago #577 by newkitty
OK,when I disabled System - K2,kunena went OK.It seems someone also got the same problem,but ends up with no solution.
Anyway,merry christmas everyone!
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #578 by mmmrafik
hi
i have the file attached to see that i cant find where or how to show the boardcode ( it shows by the red sign in the picture ),i have tryed much about it and i get bored little so want have help from you , hope you can help me.
i have joomla 1.5.x . i downloaded the kunena theme from the kunena website which is called aphotic and downloaded also buttons code which is followed with . but when i saw in the images folder , i found this pictures (editor_buttons.png ) under the editor folder .
should i do something in php files or what ?
pls help
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by mmmrafik.
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #579 by mmmrafik
hi again !
i just want write this that i have solved this problem with success :lol: :lol:
and im using bbcode normal
what i have done is i had mootools 1.2 before and i upgrade it to mootools 1.2.4 with this file called
mtupgrade.zip its attached .

File Attachment:

File Name: mtupgrade.zip
File Size:85 KB

just install it normal like other module or plugins and it will upgrade automatic and it will say mootools 1.2.4 installed succeful
and your bbcode will work lol :cheer: .
hope this will help all who have this problem .
many thanks to kunena teams

PS> also to move files from category to other is solved by upgrading mootools lol.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by mmmrafik. Reason: SOLVED
More
13 years 3 months ago #580 by mmmrafik
i want say also that you must enable System - Mootools Upgrade

now i have other question to ask
i get bbcode like this one here when you write , but i didnt see the polls icon , because i want make poll . can someone help me how to do it !
thx
Time to create page: 0.514 seconds