Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question IMG Tag problem after upgrade to Kunena 1.5.5 PROPER

More
14 years 6 months ago #31 by Matias
The new code accepts only urls with a few file extensions: jpg, png, gif.. Can you copy those non-working image tags to here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #32 by bigfoot
Hey, just a quick note to anyone who's as confused as I was:

The code Matias posted fixes the issue, but you need to delete a couple of stray spaces (or I did, anyway) - here's the version that works for me.
Code:
if($between) { static $file_ext = null; $matches = null; if (empty($file_ext)) { $params = &JComponentHelper::getParams( 'com_media' ); $file_ext = explode(',', $params->get('upload_extensions')); } preg_match('/\.([\w\d]+)$/', $between, $matches); if (!in_array(strtolower($matches[1]), $file_ext)) break;

Thanks for the fix!
Big

More
14 years 5 months ago #33 by jerry
bigfoot wrote:

Hey, just a quick note to anyone who's as confused as I was:

The code Matias posted fixes the issue, but you need to delete a couple of stray spaces (or I did, anyway) - here's the version that works for me.

Code:
if($between) { static $file_ext = null; $matches = null; if (empty($file_ext)) { $params = &JComponentHelper::getParams( 'com_media' ); $file_ext = explode(',', $params->get('upload_extensions')); } preg_match('/\.([\w\d]+)$/', $between, $matches); if (!in_array(strtolower($matches[1]), $file_ext)) break;

Thanks for the fix!
Big

This should be already fixed in 1.5.6 by devs. So no coding is needed anymore.

Best regards,
Jerry

Time to create page: 0.413 seconds