Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Kunena 1.0.8 Report bugs and Typos here!

More
15 years 1 month ago #51 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Clicking on a
We are going to replace that BBCode editor soon with a better solution.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #52 by Lintzy
Replied by Lintzy on topic Re:Login Bug?
fxstein wrote:

Lintzy wrote:

I have surfed as a guest on kunena forum. Suddenly i saw the welcome box of another user? /see screenshot. Few hours ago i saw two times am error message about Login, but i did not try to log in, and i wondered.

This looks like an issue with the Joomla page cache. We have changed one setting here on kunena.com after your report. Please let us know if this is happening again. I was not able to reproduce it so far.

Thx!

fxstein

The problem is not solved yet

Attachments:

More
15 years 1 month ago #53 by march hare
Hi this is my first post, just to let you know that after I signed up here, I saw I was logged into the forum as a person I had never heard of.. welcome xxx xxxx it said at the top, of this very forum... I dunno if that is a feature or a bug.. but I thought I should inform you.

More
15 years 1 month ago #54 by Lintzy
Now, i have a screenshot from the second error message, i have told a few days before.
I just logged out, and got this:

Attachments:

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #55 by joomjunkie
Whenever a new message is made the categories get squished into the description in IE but in Firefox they seem to be working. I took a screenshot of this message board today using IE 7.
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by joomjunkie.

More
15 years 1 month ago #56 by kingbt
#1 the hide tag does not notify guests that there is something hidden :( ... it notifies only registered members.
#2 problem with posting mesages as guest if forgetting to enter name: if the guest forgets to enter his name, a popup apears, than he is redirected to another screen were it sais to press back in browser, and when pressing back the message written by the guest is no more :(

Nasul is my site.

More
15 years 1 month ago #57 by alcsilian
ok. I have this problem. I use Kunema 1.0.8 php 5 etc.... and I have latest post module. Ok. when i click the latest post module link it take me to forum link : test.orderofjedi.net/communicate--live-c...=view&catid=2&id=1#4 . The problem is that it scroll up the entire forum and only half o menu its visible. What can be the cause of that and how could it be fixed?

More
15 years 1 month ago #58 by GHz
Hi, I've installed Kunena on a clean installation of joomla 1.0.15 (on php5) to do some testing.

I become crazy to understand how the forum restriction works, and I think there is something wrong. The page on wiki about this is blank: docs.kunena.com/index.php/Access_levels_and_moderation so I've tried to understand by myself.

First of all, the level "Public backend" in "Admin level access" it's the same thing to select "Manager" level with "Include child groups" to "yes"?

Then, is possibile to restrict the access to a forum/category only for Administrator? I've tried all the combination but seems that an user can also access a section only if its level matches the "Public access level", ignoring the "Admin access level"! It's a bug or i've not understand how restrictions works?

Thanks to kunena staff an developers for their work on the project! ;)

Bye,
GHz

More
15 years 1 month ago #59 by Lambas
peetree21 wrote:

I have applied the SVN fix (view.php and fb_pathway.php) and this has seemed to fix the problem of spacing and comma between members viewing a post.

thanks matias

Hi!
Please can you send me those 2 files???
Or where i can find them??

thanks! :)

hey yo!

More
15 years 1 month ago #60 by woonydanny
In the SVN.

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

Time to create page: 0.576 seconds