Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena 1.0.8 Report bugs and Typos here!

More
15 years 1 month ago #1 by johnnydement
Self descriptive title ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #2 by Admata
In profile there is bug when you try to change user details:

Warning: require_once(/home/pt5545/public_html/testausmaja/administrator/components/com_users/users.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/testausmaja/components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/myprofile/myprofile.php on line 568

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/xxxxxx/public_html/testausmaja/administrator/components/com_users/users.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxxx/public_html/testausmaja/components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/myprofile/myprofile.php on line 568

And template goes bananas.
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by Admata.

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #3 by Mr Livered
1. On some threads (it seems to be the longer ones), attempting to go from the categories page to the latest post by clicking the "RE: xxx" link in the right hand column produces a blank page (ie forum is present but no posts) and user must then navigate to the previous page to see posts.

2. Using the default_ex template, at the top of the categories page the usernames of those browsing the board shows correctly. However within posts there is no space or comma which becomes difficult to read particularly when many people are browsing the same thread:

3. Search facility still does not work beyond 1 page (Joomla 1.5.9). Whereas with FB, clicking on the next page link produced a blank set of results, with Kunena it simply reloads the first page.
(search example)

Overall though it is looking fantastic. Several users have commented that they are finding it much faster than FB.
Attachments:
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by Mr Livered.

More
15 years 1 month ago #4 by woonydanny
I can confirm issue #2 and #3 of Mr Livered

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

More
15 years 1 month ago #5 by spaceclown
Admin - Kunena Configuration
Spam protection system - choice is yes/no - description states "Antispam and antibot CAPTCHA system On/Off"

More
15 years 1 month ago #6 by spaceclown
After install there is sample post with numerous broken links
Kunena Documentation: www.kunena.com/docs
Kunena Downloads: www.kunena.com/downloads
Submit your feature ideas: www.kunena.com/uservoice
Follow Kunena on Twitter: www.kunena.com/twitter

secondary links work.

More
15 years 1 month ago #7 by der_d3nnis
There must be a bug in who is viewing or in the profileboxes. sombody who is viewing a thread is shown as offline...

More
15 years 1 month ago #8 by grumblemarc
That is not really a bug per se but more of a sessions thing.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 1 month ago #9 by Matias
@ Mr Livered: fixed #2 and #3.

I cannot find any broken threads on #1.. Can you help me with an example?

More
15 years 1 month ago #10 by Mr Livered
Matias wrote:

@ Mr Livered: fixed #2 and #3.

I cannot find any broken threads on #1.. Can you help me with an example?

link - this is a category within my forum. Find the thread "Waxing Lyrical" and attempt to view the last post.

Thanks for the other issues too, is there a patch?

Time to create page: 0.437 seconds