Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena 1.0.8 Report bugs and Typos here!

More
15 years 1 month ago #11 by woonydanny
I have applied the SVN fix (view.php and fb_pathway.php) and this has seemed to fix the problem of spacing and comma between members viewing a post.

thanks matias

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #12 by woonydanny
The RSS down in the bottom right corner of the forum does not work. I click on it and it shows up the title of the page but just no feeds/posts(tried with Firefox and Safari)

I have tested and it works on this Kunena site, but not on mine :(

fxstein has been pm'ed the link

I have K1.08 installed, J1.5.9, CB1.2 stable, PHP 5.2.6, MySql 5.0.6.7, no sef(3rd party or joomla)

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by woonydanny.

More
15 years 1 month ago #13 by Mr Livered
peetree21 wrote:

The RSS down in the bottom right corner of the forum does not work. I click on it and it shows up the title of the page but just no feeds/posts(tried with Firefox and Safari)

I have tested and it works on this Kunena site, but not on mine :(

fxstein has been pm'ed the link

I have K1.08 installed, J1.5.9, CB1.2 stable, PHP 5.2.6, MySql 5.0.6.7, no sef(3rd party or joomla)

it works on my site with identical specs except for the absence of CB.

More
15 years 1 month ago #14 by Mr Livered
I have UddeIm integration enabled. In the (kunena) user profile left hand column there is a private messaging menu but the first item (Inbox) does not work. The url it calls is mysite.net/index.php?Itemid=47 . The other links are ok.

More
15 years 1 month ago #15 by Aurochs
installed kuena on joomla 1.5.9 with CB 1.2 and right after installation i went to components-kunena and found this:

jtablesession::store failed
DB function failed with error number 145
Table '.\aurora\jos_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`client_id` ) VALUES ( '4dbd6eaaaf923a7db92d21284327673b','1235133751','','0','1','1' )

More
15 years 1 month ago #16 by grumblemarc
Did you try to repair the database? I don't think this is a bug.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 1 month ago #17 by Aurochs
Maybe it could happen becaus eof undeleted plugin for fireboard within CB?

I am sorry i am a noob for the phpmyadmin and i forgot how can i repair it and where is this option in phpmy admin. thou i remember that once i already repaired it.

or do i need to make it "by hands"?

Please help me...

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #18 by Aurochs
Sorry for stupid questions, just repaired it (sometimes i wish i could have more brain to use google correctly).
Now it work but did not check Kunena there yet.
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by Aurochs.

More
15 years 1 month ago #19 by Mr Livered
openrbl.org appears to be defunct. This means that when moderators see ip addresses in the corner of each post, if they click on it they get a 404. Not a Kunena bug as such but maybe this feature could be either disabled (ie not a hyperlink) or a different ip tracing utility could be used?

More
15 years 1 month ago #20 by Lintzy
Validation error (posted in german childboard)

file lib\kunena.forumjump.php
line 32

wrong:
<span align = "right" style = "width: 100%;">

validated:
<span style = "width: 100%; text-align: right;">

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds