Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Kunena 1.0.8 Report bugs and Typos here!

More
15 years 2 months ago #41 by Justin666
This is in the backend en then forum administration. This are the category i did make

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #42 by fxstein
bytebandit01 wrote:

..firebug console

jQuery.cookie is not a function
http://localhost/.../components/com_kunena/template/default/js/kunenaforum.js
Line 129

This is a jquery problem. It is usually caused if another component/module/mambot also loads jquery in addition to Kunena. If the library gets loaded twice, you will get this error.

It is best to look at the source of that page to identify where the secondary copy of jquery is coming from.

Hope this helps!

fxstein

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 2 months ago #43 by Lintzy
Replied by Lintzy on topic Login Bug?
I have surfed as a guest on kunena forum. Suddenly i saw the welcome box of another user? /see screenshot. Few hours ago i saw two times am error message about Login, but i did not try to log in, and i wondered.

Attachments:

More
15 years 2 months ago #44 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Login Bug?
That must be a bug in page cache, not in Kunena Forum.

More
15 years 2 months ago #45 by Lintzy
What do you mean with "page cache"? The cache of my browser? Or the cache of Joomla page?

Because, never i may see the welcome box from another account. I have been logged in as Henrik Sjolin never, so it can not be in my cache.

Sorry, it is because the difficult to understand exactly in other language, so i explained it more precise now.

More
15 years 2 months ago #46 by bytebandit01
fxstein wrote:

bytebandit01 wrote:

..firebug console

jQuery.cookie is not a function
http://localhost/.../components/com_kunena/template/default/js/kunenaforum.js
Line 129

This is a jquery problem. It is usually caused if another component/module/mambot also loads jquery in addition to Kunena. If the library gets loaded twice, you will get this error.

It is best to look at the source of that page to identify where the secondary copy of jquery is coming from.

Hope this helps!

fxstein

hmmm.. i will look into this.. thanks..

and by the way.. this might be an added feature if kunena/default_ex has an option not to load jquery if your joomla site already has one running..

More
15 years 2 months ago #47 by Matias
@ Lintzy: Page cache is a component in Kunena.com. It saves all pages once for a while and uses them for anonymous users. It looks like it doesn't work.

More
15 years 2 months ago #48 by woonydanny
not sure if this is relevant but there was a bug in the joomla system cache plugin in 1.5.x series

forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=432&t=3...c&p=1576517#p1576517

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

More
15 years 2 months ago #49 by fxstein
Replied by fxstein on topic Re:Login Bug?
Lintzy wrote:

I have surfed as a guest on kunena forum. Suddenly i saw the welcome box of another user? /see screenshot. Few hours ago i saw two times am error message about Login, but i did not try to log in, and i wondered.

This looks like an issue with the Joomla page cache. We have changed one setting here on kunena.com after your report. Please let us know if this is happening again. I was not able to reproduce it so far.

Thx!

fxstein

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 1 month ago #50 by GoremanX
While typing a message (just like this one), if the text I'm typing is longer than can be shown in the text area, and I click one of the formatting buttons in "Boardcode:" (ie. the bold button, or the Img button, etc.), then the text area window scrolls back to the beginning. The cursor does not, it's just the text area display that scrolls back.

This is just a small annoyance. The display goes right back to the cursor once I start typing again. But this small thing could definitely add to the overall polish of Kunena.

This happens in Firefox 3.x, I haven't tried other browsers.

THE place to discuss photography!
www.friendlyphotozone.com

Time to create page: 0.557 seconds