Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Solved Cross-Origin Request Blocked when editing a post on cke4.ckeditor.com/ck

More
2 years 8 months ago #230458 by rich
There are no correct destinations in the menu items you have created yourself. The only menu that works correctly is the one created by Kunena (image 1).
.
 
.
The menu item with the ID 640 is located at the top of your main menu. So the forum links back to the menu item at the top (image 2).
.
 
.
I can't find the Italian menu on your test page, but I assume it's the same problem (image 3).
.
 
.
Basically, if all menu items are created correctly, you can disable the original Kunena menu and it should still work with the fr and it menu items alone.

Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #230467 by Chacapamac
First I want to thank you for your help, APPRECIATED!

I use Kunena for a very long time but I guess I make something wrong in how my menu is construct this time?


• FOLLOWING — This is 2 diagrams that show my menu construction:

The Joomla Main Menu item (fr)
 

The Kunena Menu item (fr)
 

I provide administrator keys as “Private Message”
— if needed to my live test website (I don’t care about this website, only a testing ground)

Good Day Kunena!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #230469 by rich
Please, so that I can have a look at the menu items on your test page.

Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #230470 by Chacapamac
Thanks Rich. I already put the keys in my previous post, can you see them?
I just test them, they work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #230471 by rich
Please test it. The two menu items Kunena Home in the English and French menus were linked to themselves. I have linked them to the respective index (en and fr). I have also the menu created by Kunena unpublished, as this is no longer needed.. So it will no longer be possible to redirect to the addresses without country abbreviations.

Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #230483 by Chacapamac
I want again to thank You for the help, the change you make works.

2 Questions:

• Can I just delete that initial Kunena Menu (just to clean up) or I should keep it as a template, if needed?

• In the forum Main Home, the Menu Item ownership is lost (no active state), and also the page banner?

— Curiously, in Edition mode, the correct Main Menu Item ownership is back (with its active state), and also the page banner.

In Edit Mode
 


In Forum Main Menu item
 


 
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Chacapamac.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds