Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Solved Cross-Origin Request Blocked when editing a post on cke4.ckeditor.com/ck

More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #230404 by Chacapamac
I get some Cross origin errors when I try to edit any post on the forum?

— The problem also mix up the URL, loosing the Joomla multilanguage menu code from:
http://localhost/mywebsite/index.php/forum-fr/questions-generales-generic-questions/2-bienvenue-au-forum-graf-welcome-to-the-graf-forum
to (when in edition)
http://localhost/MyWebsite/index.php/forum/questions-generales-generic-questions/2-bienvenue-au-forum-graf-welcome-to-the-graf-forum/edit/3

Errors in the Console:
 • XHRGET cke4.ckeditor.com/ckeditor4-secure-versi...rsions.json?v=4.22.1 CORS Missing Allow Origin (I get 2 of those)
•
Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at cke4.ckeditor.com/ckeditor4-secure-versi...rsions.json?v=4.22.1 . (Reason: CORS header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ missing). Status code: 404.

EDITION: I just have the same problem on my testing live server —> www.graf-test.ca/index.php/forum-fr/ques...af-welcome-to-graf#2

REPORT CONFIGURATION:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct
        

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |
       

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : astroid_template_one | author: Astroid Framework | version: 3.0.8 | creationdate: December 2023

Kunena default template details : Aurelia | author: Kunena Team | version: 6.2.2 | creationdate: 2023-12-09

Kunena template params:

Warning: Spoiler!

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 6.2.2 | 2023-12-09 [ Git Repository ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!
| Kunena integration settings:
Warning: Spoiler!
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:
Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Chacapamac.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
2 years 8 months ago #230412 by xillibit
Hello,

In the version of Ckeditor present in Kunena 6.2.2, the Ckeditor developpers have added a version check which call the url : cke4.ckeditor.com/ckeditor4-secure-version/versions.json . I will look later to remove it

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #230419 by Chacapamac
Yes, I see the function in the ckeditor.js — I will leave it alone — I’m not a big Javascript coder....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #230421 by xillibit
Hello,

I had made a change which is present in K6.2.3 to remove this check of Ckeditor version

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chacapamac

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #230433 by Chacapamac
Yes, I install K6.2.3 and no more “cross-origin” problems. Thank You!

I’m still ending up in a wrong url when editing and saving.a post?

• I try on localhost and my live test server
URL of post—>        www.graf-test.ca/forum-fr/questions-gene...af-welcome-to-graf#2
URL on editing —> www.graf-test.ca/forum/questions-general...lcome-to-graf/edit/1
On editing, the url loose the language URL “forum-fr” to only “forum” and go to the wrong unused (because multilanguage website) “Home” menu (with only the menu items “Home and “Forum”  that have no language specific setting.

Both Last Joomla 4 — Both last Kunena 6.2.3
Localhost on PHP 8.1.13
Both Multilingual copy with mod-rewrite/htacces On
Live on PHP
8.1.26

 


 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds